Why this game getting people tired

I just played a game, and when I was going to win, the game forced me to quit the battle and said i won, it also gave me an incubator. But as i know the game is not trustable, i logged out and logged in again. Guess what, of course it showed that I’ve lost the battle. Well, I can stop complaining about the rng thing, like the same lvl29 stegod of the oppenent got critical three times in one game, but can u plz fix the batteling problems? Didn’t you say that you would give us a better arena environment during last update?But I’m not sure that I can say it out loud, that “Yes, the game is much more better now”.

1 Like

Hey Andrew, I understand that this is still an ongoing problem for some players and this issue is really frustrating when it occurs. I’m sorry to hear that you had this happen to you in battle, and our team is always trying to work towards improving the stability for the game, especially in the arena. For now, I would recommend trying some of the troubleshooting steps here if you haven’t already tried them as they could help: Lost a battle I was winning
If you’re still having any other issues, feel free to reach out to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and they will be happy to try and help you.