Ludia Forums

Why Trykosaurus and Ardentismaxima deserved their top tier spots for this update

Trykosaurus often likes to sit around the low-apex tier and eventually Ardentismaxima joined it there. Now they are the 2 strongest creatures in the game. Why was it them chosen and not something else? Well exclude their hybrid DNA and what do you get? Tyrannosaurus Rex and Brachiosaurus. Brachiosaurus was the first and last creature to be seen on Isla Nublar, a fan favorite and the Tyrannosaurus Rex was the Apex Predator of Jurassic Park and has always been the main fan favorite. I think even if they are OP just for this update and this update alone, it was fun to see the hybrids of these 2 creatures rule this game at once, I mean look at Jurassic Park week, the only 2 epics are Brachiosaurus and Tyrannosaurus Rex, I think it’s just a bit of fun to see these guys ruling in my opinion.

9 Likes

I prefer the game to be balanced :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I don’t think that is ever going to happen lol

Thats hard to happen in a game, but hope’s there :slight_smile:

If they have a new OP creature each update, then that is something new to grind for, if you have every creature max level on your team and they’re all balanced, then you’re more likely to quit the game, because of repetition, but with new OP creatures, you continue grinding, so from a profitable standpoint, I can see why they don’t have every creature balanced.

2 Likes

For more variety on teams, more fun, more creatures to grind for.
Thats balance.

2 Likes

If your talking about “new creatures for variety”, business wise thats not good. Are you willing to grind to know that you cant even max out an OP dino? Or worse, you cant even fuse that dino? Hell no. Why bother right? People will just quit. Ludia is always in the hopes that people will just spend money to go to the top but in reality, majority of the players wont.

Ludia’s business model with this game is actually pretty smart. The only trick I’d say is to make the OP “moneymakers” not as OP so that the imbalance doesn’t lose players