• Parasauthops

0 voters

• Phorurex
  • Monolorhino

0 voters

2 Likes

IMO, Phorurex and Monolorhino should not have super hybrids

4 Likes

Yep but phorurex is the only unique terror bird at the moment so unless we get a new one we’ll probably have one for phorurex

1 Like

Isn’t gem a omnivore?

1 Like

I personally believe that only CompyC needs to be fuseable, as it isn’t a super hybrid Unique. Poor bugger really deserves one, he’s kinda been forgotten since 2.8-2.9. I would like some Unique mega hybrids for Legendaries that have been forgotten, like Carnotarkus, Megalosuchus, Stegodeus, Tragodistis, Spinotasuchus, etc.

14 Likes

It has a herbivore feeding in ar

1 Like

It is, according to the description, but Ludia doesn’t exactly want to create an entirely new animation just for Geminititan to eat. Same with Erlidominus and Erlikogamma. The descriptions mention they are predators, but show them consuming herbs and plants in the eating animation.

8 Likes

Yep. But i think a apex indoraptor gen 3 would be cool. Or a apex indominus gen 3 made from trykosaurus and alloraptor

I don’t like the idea of adding more gen 3’s just because, more unique creatures would be better

1 Like

They already are super hybrids

We could get a grylenekyn hybrid

Best would be if we will not get any more fusable apexes. Really one of the worst ideas Ludia had so far…

9 Likes

yeah, only one I personally think is fine and may eventually/hopefully/worry about to come is a compsoclaus apex hybrid

4 Likes

Even the one we now have was a bad idea. Now whenever we level a unique to level 30 we never know if the same resource will be needed for a new OP creature in the future. Imagine the frustration?

But it fits well in the curent development of the game. It really feels like everything is designed to be as annoying as somehow possible…

1 Like

Do we know what all the current Apex creatures are made of if they make them fusible at some point? For sure Utasinoraptor is a component of Ceramagnus.

:laughing: scorpios gen 4!

Yeah, imagine how broken they’d be lol

Probably none if lydia decides to go overboard w the 5 exclusive dinos route. 4 base components at max (should be 3 personally but apexes>unique creates arguements) and 1 exclusive max. Could agree w the legendary/epic superhybrids route rather than uniques besides compc or make more 2 component uniques which will probably be more problematic in the long run

Spinocon is going to be next i believe

1 Like

Only if his apex isn’t a snake cause we already have hydraboa