Ludia Forums

Wildcard rework! (+Pookie rework!)

The creatures in the Wildcard class need more attention so I did some minor changes to Carnotarkus, Monostego, and made Poukandactylus one cause why not? (Made using https://jwatoolbox.com/)

8 Likes

Overall these are decent buffs. Monos health could be upgraded, and Decelerating Impact was fine. A 2 turn cooldown really can hurt. Also with Poukandactylus it really doesn’t need Deceleration resistance given how fast it already is (yes Edom has it, but he doesn’t have a way to cleanse it.)

4 Likes

Mono currently has slowing impact, not decelerating impact, but I agree.

3 Likes

Oh. Oops. I usually don’t see him and I never have used him, so my mistake.

2 Likes

Please don’t remove Group Instant Distraction from Poukandactylus. It can use Fearless Flapping Impact over Fearless Flap. GID helps with raids, and helps in Ceramagnus as well

4 Likes

I agree actually… this rework makes it too much a pvp dino. I like the current one

3 Likes

download (1)

My rework. brings out more fierce with slow immunity and keeps deinony pounce, also gets a health buff

4 Likes

No. This is almost broken. The stat and move changes are fine, but it already cleanses and speeds up with Sideflap. It doesn’t need to have Speed Decrease Immunity as well with that counter.

1 Like

I like your Monostegotops, it ACTUALLY feels like a wild card

1 Like

He got 2 delays and 2 2-turn cooldown moves tho

Uhh that attack’s way too high for a counter-attacker

1 Like

Hmm that’s true. For a swap in dino, that’s a bit of a slow start. Maybe it could swap distracting rampage for distracting impact? I’m ok with the cooldowns personally, that may help balance it out (and forces you to maybe use dig in to sustain yourself). I would miss the slow though. Other than that, the minor heal is probably unnecessary. I’m not sure how I feel about being immune to speed decrease, maybe it could resist DoT instead (not that deceleration needs to be any better, or DoT needs to be any worse).

2 Likes

Sideflap deals damage ? Cause when I use it doesnt

It doesn’t have a rampage nor impact…,So I think it’s OK.

1 Like

Sure!This text will be blurred

1 Like

It’s good but without sideflap and GID no one will use it.

2 Likes