Ludia Forums

Will 2.4 release notes release today?

Cause some new Creature was leak by ludia in Monday ( if I not wrong ) and i guess release notes is gonna ready Soon

I wonder what the new apex creature is going to be?

1 Like

since the schedule for raids seems to be full, I don’t think there will be new apexes or raids but well see

5 Likes

Probably. Also they could do Friday raids

1 Like

I think we will not get new raid ( idk )

The update should include a sandbox right guy’s?

1 Like

what do you mean?

1 Like

I hope it will be in about 30 or 40 more minutes, I want to see what it brings

8 Likes

Yea same

1 Like

The update should have a sandbox it’s been my dream you can create your own team and create the opponent’s team to you can choose the level for you dinosaur’s and choose the arena and one of the arenas should be daybreak that will be the best mod right?

2 Likes

Just saying dude, don’t get your hopes too high. They usually don’t listen to suggestions on the forum.

4 Likes

In my opinion I would prefer this to not be implemented. There would be no point in grinding or anything if you could just get the creatures you want with a button. It also would be unfair for those of us who have grinded hours each day to get their dream team too then have a feature added where you could just get the stuff with a button push. However if there were restrictions of some kind I might be more interested.

8 Likes

I think he was talking about a separate part of the game. Something where you can test out new creatures and teams

2 Likes

Yes. I do think he was thinking that too. However wouldn’t you just only use that part of the game where you can have everything other than the traditional part of the game where you must work for everything. That’s why I suggested restrictions of some kind too this sandbox system.

5 Likes

Yeah, like maybe you only get an hour or two a day to test teams

4 Likes

Yes that could work. Or maybe depending on your current level in-game that would unlock more creatures for you to test out. Or maybe a mix of both :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Ooo yeah that sounds good

3 Likes

Any hope for patch notes still dropping today. Really itching for a possible metrodon nerf

1 Like

They did.

2 Likes

No nerf for metro tho.

1 Like