Ludia Forums

Will 2.7 release notes come today?

If my calculations is true and the update take 1 month for Coding release notes would come in The Third Friday like 2.6 release notes

1 Like

Exept if the data mine got creatures from 2 seperate updates(like 2.3 and 2.4) again. I don’t think so as the updates quite big. However (spoiler) if dodo is execlusive, and they wanna roll out dodocevia for the may championship the update may come now, but defenetly not with all the creatures

2 Likes

Depends how big the update is. The last few updates have been smaller than what they used to be, but if they are planning a bigger update at some point it may take longer than a month.

But i’m hopeful for release notes today.

13 Likes

It’s possible but we can’t really tell

1 Like

Probably yes

1 Like

I can’t wait for the new creatures I wonder what they will be

spoiler alert they might be a new rare raid boss

3 Likes

I believe in the new raid because they are new.
Imagine that they add common raids

3 Likes

I said that once I actually made a topic called common raid bosses

1 Like

kinda want notes, but also kinda don’t.
i’ll be happy with either outcome.

4 Likes

I’m going to say 2.7 will drop in time for the anniversary. 3 weeks max? Even if it’s a bigger update I rather expect to be disappointed.

6 Likes

No. We have camp cretaceous in three weeks so they have to release the patch eother today or next week

4 Likes

if it was to be released today, what time would it be?

1 Like

Any time from now really. The release notes get published at varying times.

2 Likes

If it’s not this week, they lose nothing by telling us, so I’d rather they did. Same with next week and the week after and so on.

1 Like

i’d rather not know, because as soon as Ludia gives a date that the notes will happen, people will be mad if it gets pushed back. I’d rather not have a story similar to Cyber Punk

8 Likes

Or ark gen 2

But ye, it seems to have quite a few creatures and even fancy new mechanics, so i don’t think it would be this soon. With the exeption if they realy need to get that (spoiler) dodocevia out for the may championship, which i now doubt

1 Like

Yeah, remember when Ludia did the same when we were waiting 2.0, they told the update on summer, and kept pushed it back, and a lot of people quited because they werent patient enough (because 1.14 JWA was boring ).

3 Likes

I’m just gonna hope for a buff to Carnotarkus (she never needed a nerf in the first place, just why, Ludia?!) so that she can actually take down Hadros 1v1.

In other words, if they do release them today, I fully expect to be disappointed because they’ve barely done any significant changes in the balancing department since their message about it.

5 Likes

I think we’re probably a little early for a new update. I’d be pleased if we did get them though.

2 Likes

I know we shouldn’t push Ludia to make promises they can’t keep (they probably will anyway though) but I was talking about telling us when the update is not, not when it is. Even if they don’t know exactly when it’ll be ready they should have a pretty good idea of when it won’t be, and if it gets done early that’s hardly a bad thing, if it is they can just sit on it till the week it was confirmed to not be released on has passed.

11 Likes