Ludia Forums

Will it work?

my son have returned from his grandmother’s house. now he wants to play RoB on my phone but the data is in his grandmother’s tab. i sent a email to the ludia support team to transfer the game data back to the old device ( which is my phone). in the game in my phone it is starting from thhe start of the game. can i get my s=data back by restoring it? or do i need to tansfer the game data from his grandmother’s tab to my phone? idk which will work. that’s why can anyone tell me if i could back the game’s data by restoring it or transfer it back to my phone? plz tell me anyone.

1 Like

Send a Email to dragons@ludia.com y they can help you

2 Likes

Sorry for the trouble, Ramin. If you already messaged our team at dragons@ludia.com, they should respond to you as soon as possible!

Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

i didn’t send to that email address, i send it to the support+ludia email address. will they respond if i send it to the support ludia email address?

1 Like

If you mean support+forums@ludia.com, that is also fine. No worries. Thanks again!

2 Likes

can i send another email address to dragons@ludia.com?

1 Like

It’s possible to do, but one email should be sufficient! In the meantime, I recommend not sending more emails before our team replies as that could reset your position in their queue.

2 Likes

ok thanks a lot

2 Likes

i have send the email of transferring the game data back to my phone 3 hours ago. yet no reply. i thought they would respond as soon as possible but they didn’t. plz transfer the game data back to my phone by tomorrow.

1 Like

It takes time for support to reply, it can be anywhere from 1-2 days, depending on the number of emails that are sent before yours. Also keep in mind that they’re closed on weekends.

2 Likes

o ok thanks a lot

1 Like

should i from now email at the dragons@ludia.com or support+forums@ludia.com ?

1 Like

Well, since support already said to email them at dragons@ludia.com, that would be your best bet. But I’d wait until you actually hear from them before you try to send another email. As they said, it would just move your ticket back even further.

2 Likes