Ludia Forums

Will Jaime Grant be returning?

So I’ve been playing LoveLink for a couple months now and before that I was playing Ludia other game story. During that time when lovelink was apart of story I got to match with a hacker named Jaime Grant. I really enjoyed him and matched with him like three times after Ludia separated lovelink from story. I just curious if they’re going to be bringing him back or not? Like what’s the plan. Ludia has posted about bringing some of our oldies and favorites back but they never include Jaime and I’m getting nervous and angry that they haven’t mentioned him at all. I’m hoping posting this question will get me an answer

2 Likes

The lack of transparency from the devs is something a few of us have mentioned before. If they have abandoned any of the storylines they certainly haven’t said so publically.

But it would be nice to have some kind of update schedule to go on.

2 Likes

They don’t and that really sucks. I get these guys are still relatively new but like what the hell especially because Jaime/Seth, Skylar/Jaden and some other characters are favorites. They’ve been pretty much skating by the updates haven’t even helped or answered our complaints

2 Likes