Will Rexy nerf ever happen?

I am thinking about putting rexy on my team but if she is going to get nerfed I don’t want to waste boosts on her. Does anyone know if Ludia has plans to nerf her?

1 Like

I guess no
10 chars

Everyone crying to get Rexy in the game and they give her to us and made her strong and now people complain about it. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Only thing i can think of thst would help is remove either speed decrease immunity or her speed up. One or the other is fine. It gets to be a bit much with both.

2 Likes

It will be nerfed when they don’t sell incubators for it anymore…

17 Likes

frfr… The second she was announced people were asking for a nerf. They didn’t even wait to see that they basically gave rexy away for the first month. and now that they gave rexy away people are hoping that all the nerf rexy comments they made will go unnoticed

3 Likes

I never wanted Rexy to begin with, two rexes was already enough and the raptor squad is nothing but hybrid food for creatures that could’ve just used a different dromaeosaurid ingredient, showing that there’s no point in more than two creatures of the same species in this game. But, we got Rexy anyways. It’s given out for free to everyone, it’s arguably in the top 3 best creatures in the game, acts as an easy mode for legendary raids, is ruining arena, and is my least favorite creature in the game. No singular creature has caused even close to the amount of chaos and unbalance Rexy has. It’s literally THE pay to win creature, it has no reason being in the game other than money.

11 Likes

They want money, once they get enough money they will nerf it

1 Like

For a legendary rarity, Rexy is surely overpowered.
If it’s an unique, nobody will bat an eye.

Rexy’s dominant roar outperfoms Mortem rex’s roar.

4 Likes

I’d say it’s about as likely as a Megalosuchus buff.

2 Likes

More likelier than Alankylosaurus and Dimodactylus hybrid

1 Like

Rexy is fine for me (except decel resistance). Finally a lower rarity non hybrid dino that stands up to the top arena uniques and apexes.

2 Likes

The decel resistance is fine, it is just the speed buff (make it only 10-15 %), and the damage buff before the attack on DR.

1 Like

Say that again, but slowly.

3 Likes

Either way, it needs a way to be outspeeded especially by cunnings. A Phorusaura losing to a pure fierce absolutely shouldnt happen

1 Like

Even if Rexy does not receive a nerf it will get powercrept

Exactly, dinos like Giganyx or Thylaconyx with boosts can still outspeed and outdamage rexy. Especially with the new hybrids coming, its simply gonna get overshadowed by other fierce creatures.

Probably a smarter move for them indeed as nobody can claim any misselling or scam when creatures get overshadowed. It is less obvious than direct nerfs.

Rexy is fine. It should have been a Unique is all. Leave it alone and learn how to counter it.

4 Likes

Rexy is fine. Juat in the wrong teir. Should be higher than legendary but its the iconic Jurassic mascot. Rexy kinda deserves her power

1 Like