Ludia Forums

Will there be more chances to collect old super dna?

Just wondering since I’m pretty close to another monostegotops and also another diplosushus. Just wanted to know if that will ever be possible or if I’m stuck with useless dna.

1 Like

You are stuck with farming it in MOD PvP, for now. The next time Ludia switches it up might be for a new SH. But only the walls at HQ knows what the future holds.

5 Likes

They’ve kept Dimetrodon for a bit too long imho. I’d like it if they rotated in Kaprosuchus DNA since except Euoplocephalus DNA, they have circulated everything since 2020.

2 Likes

You can get them from the Thursday’s event pack (I can’t remember the name right now). But yes, it’s slow, I’m struggling to max my Diplosuchus too.

1 Like

I am all ok with this beautiful carnivore and not having a single issue on we are gathering its DNA for any matter how long it goes on. Tbh I am seeing it as an opportunity to have her as much as we can to fill up our paddocks then to sell the excess ones in a good quality of DNA. Seeing it literally “recharges” itself without even me putting an extra effort, while the others are barely increasing via code reds or you need to play modded and spend bucks or so. Wished that I could have chance to earn Carnoraptor way before when Dimetro was in rotation, that would mean I could have started farming normal DNA out of it already (I was ok with missing events those times because I didn’t have an idea of how useful she is on everything). And it is literally raining while those daily events are all offering it, awesome. Hope it will keep on that way, summing up these. Fill up your canteens while it is pouring down I say. :yum::wink:

4 Likes

This is one of the big advantages to me switching to all PvP modded (I have ad problems, so I’d often lose the second spin), is that I continue to gain all SDNA.

I do all 3 and PVP modded for daily missions. I used to grind it during hatchery discount windows too, but I don’t need many of the Dino’s it drops anymore.

4 Likes

Seriously… I now am on my 12th copy of Dimetrodon. Never done that before with a new one before. I don’t mind too much because I do have lots of copies of everything else already… but mostly just really tired of Euplo being in the Code 19s and that won’t change until the sDNA missions also change.

4 Likes

I’m not there yet, but it won’t be long and I’ll be forced to start taking my Tapejalocephalus to level 21+.

2 Likes