Ludia Forums

Will we get Dinosaurs with party hats in the new update?

With the exciting news about raids now announced, I was wondering if we will also get the opportunity to catch dinosaurs with party hats and the like with this new update?

Also, will we be able to have a buddy Dino to travel with us as we search for these special event dinos?

It would also be really cool if we could have trainer outfits available in the store.

10 Likes

I get the reference here, but I’d rather just have skins, especially for lvl 30 critters. In JWTG they change aspect based on levels. I want this!

11 Likes

I loved the look of Kapro in JWTG!

Feeding animation was cool too!

Yeah!!!
Shiny dinosaurs available in raids to a select few would be cool :rofl:

4 Likes

Shiny Kapro!

5 Likes

Awesome!!

Stick a party hat on it too, and maybe have it floating with a bunch of balloons carrying it :rofl:

It looks as if it’s a giant cat when it eats.

1 Like

I hate those things in PGO lol. I only capture stuff with no accessories. Although they force me to capture them by adding them to tasks or spamming my Nearby radar with them.

It looks majestic!

So much better than the I-Rex animation that always made me think it was going to destroy its feeding bin.

Can’t wait :grin:

15 Likes

I have already thought about something about this:

We could choose a dinosaur from our team to be our helper on the map. If we chose an amphibian (Diplocaulus), we would have a + 2,5% chance of an amphibious creature appearing on the map.

Common Amphibious: +2,5%
Rare Amphibious: +5%
Rare Amphibious Hybrid: +7,5%
Epic Amphibious: 10%
Epic Amphibious Hybrid: 12,5%
Legendary Amphibious: 15%
Unique Amphibious: 25%

4 Likes

I don’t know why… But Thor needs a polka dot tie…

2 Likes

That actually works with lore-related stuff too, their pheromones could attract similar critters.

2 Likes

Id bring Dracoceratops back in the team if it looked like this!

1 Like

There you go :smiley:

4 Likes

9 Likes

Thor when he gets more boosts

1 Like

I don’t understand your point. Are you saying just because we’re getting a co-op battle feature that JWA is an exact Dino copy of Pogo?

He is making a light-hearted comparison. Nothing serious.

1 Like

Doesn’t sound like to me but ok. Thank you :slight_smile: