Ludia Forums

Wilson's 1 year progress

Okay I got impatient again. I sped up the rest of the tournament hybrids to sit right under Indo and now I only have 3mil food left but thankfully still 167k DB. :sweat_smile:

Suddenly my lineup feels very thin so I’m gonna have to focus on more of these guys I think. Also more Indo’s + some gen 2 eventually. Although I have 7 more indominous to buy yet….

6 Likes

Add Indoraptors. Like 9 more, if you have the SDNA.

4 Likes

I have enough for 6 more, nearly 7. Worth waiting and adding gen 2’s or just bang 6 of these guys out?

1 Like

While I do use the gen 2s from time to time, I use the gen 1s far more.

If you are ready to make the gen 2s now, it will cost you 1 Indoraptor vs going all gen 1. I would say make 1 or 2 gen 2s.

If you aren’t ready to make the gen 2s now, make gen 1 and save about 3000 SDNA, so you’ll have the SDNA to make the gen 2 when you are ready.

Either way, you need to make more of something now to help with depth.

7 Likes

Wise words as always @Timmah. I’m nowhere near ready for gen 2 so I’ll buy 5 more gen 1’s now and see how I get on.

I’ll need to switch my s-dna up now as I’ve been aiming for more Diplosuchus and Dimetrocarnus.

3 Likes

Ah, much better. I have enough for 1 (almost 2) more so I might get more gen 1’s but I’ll see how I get on with these guys.

6 Likes

Nice! Il be going for gen 1s first purely for that attack, gen 2s will be helpful but I’ve got so many tanky carnis and not a lot of heavy hitters so.

But I do prefer the design of the g2.

2 Likes