Ludia Forums

Winning the best price in the Dominator tournament, share your lucky

Well i won my third pack in 4 month, maybe the game trying me make happier because my instant lab take my animals…

8 Likes

Last pack win was ornithoceirus for me, congrats fillipe!

2 Likes

Nice! If you’re hatching it, please do share a few screenshots… :wink:

2 Likes

Yes I want to find out if its paddock is all foggy like in the pictures, would be cool to see it light up the place!

2 Likes

It’s a lot to expect, but I hope this has a bit different animation from the usual.

1 Like

My luckiest prize is Metricanthosuarus pack .

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Nice! I always like to see it when someone wins the grand prize, though I myself have never managed to get one off the wheel :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No my friend, but i saw some images…all lvls i will find for you

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley: I really wanna see the glow.

2 Likes

This is the most frustrating thread that was ever created.:tired_face:

7 Likes

I’m sorry Tommi

1 Like

I can see the smile on your face.

3 Likes

A big “IKR” here :joy:

Thanks for sharing!

No, i’m very frustrated because i lost my two arquelon lvl 30 last Saturday…you know…instant lab issue, yesterday support sent me a mail by game “containing” my arquelon lvl 31…but i continued without my animal…7 days passed fusing…in fact although i received that pack, i’m very angry

2 Likes

Is that a hacked profile? And hes sharing on the jw group page? Lol :joy:

1 Like

Really? I didn’t think about that? Maybe i’m wrong in sharing that picture…sorry Ludia…i thought that Ludia shows the design previously, this company doesn’t deserve hack, although the issues, they’re amazing, their game give us many packs in events almost every day, although i’m a Brazillian player i can pay the vip for a fair price…i love this game company…

1 Like

No it’s not you, you dont need to be sorry, I was just seeing that guys got a maxed para gen 2, I’m sure theres loads of them out there and it’s probably wrong me calling him out on it anyway, just dont see the point in hacking as it takes away the fun from the game if you’ve got everything and unlimited resources

1 Like