Wish me luck please

I have been hunting this dinos and everytime I have encountered in a battle most of the time I lose. I have spent few days hunting non stop but no avail. Tonight after my work, trying my luck again and hoping it’s gonna be on my favor. And my intuition works… He appeared… Finally!!!
By this time, its crucial… I may get all 10’s BUT I hope not. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
Wish me luck guys…
@Hersh @wrothgar @Ardens @TheMaxx @User1 @Ulfhednar @CleverBoy and all of you as well…

7 Likes

:four_leaf_clover:
Good luck

1 Like

Hardwork
Determination
Patience
and Luck! :joy::joy::joy:

F i n a l l y ! ! !

8 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face:

2 Likes

Nice! It’s a fun dino to use for sure

2 Likes

Nice work mate, I want that Dino as the spitter is one of my favourite dinosaurs! But sadly I don’t even have Ourano at level 15 so cant even start fusing for the legendary version, let alone the Unique lol

2 Likes

I’ve created dilorano but can’t level it up because there seem to be no Ouranoaurus anywhere in the world. I’ve seen one in the past 3 months. It’s insane. Meanwhile, I have more Deinocherus than I know what to do with (it was my early favorite, so I caught it obsessively long before there was a hybrid). Oh well. Best of luck!!

1 Like

Nice!

May he help you in battle :grinning:

1 Like

@User1 @TheMaxx Thank u! :ok_hand:Yup, i will try to use it and put her as new member of my team!

1 Like

@Stiffeno @Linaleigh @quakeur Thank u as well…
Before I saw Ourano often but now its very seldom. Deino is very rampant here. Will try to use her to gain some trophies I guess :ok_hand:

1 Like

my ouranosaurus is level 19 :sob:
i think i must have used it on my team a while back. would be nice to have that DNA back.

1 Like

@Kopas_25 I had deino on my team for AGES and actually she was super effective. Go for it!

1 Like

What??? That’s one thing, we never know whose dino will have a fusing and we level them up because very strong alone. Oura is very rare in my area as in. Wait, but you have some fusing of Diloracheirus already?

nah, i have the dilophosaurus, but not more ourananosaurus, so my dilorano is only level 18 :frowning_face:

Are you on my list as friends here? Cannot find you unless you have other name? If not, would you mind? Thanks!

This is my favorite dino!!! May he bring you many victories :grin::grin:

Congrats!!

1 Like

@wrothgar… Same here. I find him strong esp when he hit… hope to level up more of her… Thank u! :ok_hand:

1 Like

I cant find the Orano anywhere…before i would find 2 per day in my area… .where did they all go?

1 Like

Exactly. Beforehand, they werr rampant in my area and now seems they migrated… :frowning:

Congrats!

The ultimate terror bird we encounter in Arena 8 :astonished:

P.S. So jealous :smile:

1 Like