Won strike event, no scent capsule

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: didn’t receive scent capsule

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug: cannot redo event
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using: Samsung s7 phone

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) got all the DNA rewards and won scent capsule but it’s not on my inventory.

I’m sorry to hear that happened @Calz. If that specific type of Scent Capsule in your inventory has reached the maximum number for the one you’ve won from the Strike Tower, it won’t be added into your inventory. I hope this clears things up!

So if I’ve never gotten the Halloween scent capsule before and I have a regular scent capsule in my inventory I am out of luck? Would have been nice to get a chance to attract the special creatures. I thought it was a different type and would go in a different slot.

They’ve added the 5min common capsules into their tower. Chances are the one you were to receive was a 5min capsule and that didn’t add to your inventory due to full storage. The 5min one however don’t make much difference

The Halloween Scent Capsules should be separate from the other different Scent Capsules as well. If you were awarded the Halloween Scent Capsule, and you didn’t receive it in your Inventory despite having room, email our staff here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can assist you.