Won't load past 16/24 on iphone 7

Anyone else having the same problem ??? Tried hard restart and the “game not loading troubleshoot” thread. No joy.

Not impressed, especially since I though that I would try VIP as of yesterday afternoon and in less than 24 hours cannot load the game…

I’m sorry to hear that you are having some trouble getting into the game @Kerri, there are some troubleshooting steps here that could help: Stuck on loaded screen of game?
Also, depending on your location, try changing the time zone setting on your device to either New York or Toronto and then relaunch your game.
If you’re still having issues after trying those steps, reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

try going onto airplane mode and shut your phone down then restart, turn airplane mode off and start the app

2 Likes

Thanks Pataeradactyl, I just tried this. No joy, still stuck on 16… thanks though

sorry that usually works.

Another trick that usually works is go into the app via settings and just turn the camera on/off. It resets the game and usually you can get in again. Saves turning the phone on and off.

1 Like

Back up and running… seems to have sorted itself out…

I’m now having the same issue on android.

It sucks but should clear itself in about an hour if mine was anything to go by

1 Like

Yup…cleared up in about an hour. Lol. I’m back in!