Woolly mammoth in 20k LP card pack

I thought the 20k LP card pack was for VIP creatures, but isn’t woolly mammoth a tournament creature?
Processing: Screenshot_20211009-232824_Jurassic World.jpg…

1 Like

Yep tournament creature

1 Like

Mammoth was actually a vip creature once upon a time, it seems they never really removed it from the pack rotations lol…

4 Likes

Was it a VIP, or did it just have comparable stats?

5 Likes

I don’t think it was VIP exclusive. As Andy said it was probably that the stats were similar to the exclusives…

4 Likes

Long long time ago, once the biodome was released Mammoth was the only Cenozoic creature released, and it had VIP stats. To get players hyped up about it they made a 20k VIP pack for it. Either they never took it out of rotation since then or they leave it in for exclusive occasions.

I only remember this because I dropped $100 on the Mammoth pack once it and the biodome released because I missed the tournament, thinking I would then have it unlocked. Oh how I was sorely mistaken… Thats how I figured out all card packs just reward 1 copy, and not unlocks. Never bought another card pack for a dino I needed since then.

4 Likes

mammoth had a tanycolagreus stats back then but now its adjusted. Why though its still in the vip market