Ludia Forums

Woolly Mammoth in the sanctuary

Woolly Mammoth in the sanctuary.

Feed: Hay

Play: Gyrospheres?!

9 Likes

Amazing animation, right? Love how they crack it.

4 Likes

Tried feeding any of the Azhdarchids in sanctuaries? That feeding animation is brutal. Definitely makes up for their lack of power in-game.

3 Likes

Yes I have, Quetzalcoaltus and Amarbourgiana get feed with a goat. Tupandactylus and Dsungaripterus get feed with fish. And Pteranodon, Hatzegopteryx, Alanqa, Dimorphodon, Scaphognathus, and Darwinopterus get feed with tuna

1 Like

Thanks for sharing :smiley: @Andrew_Scholte.

1 Like

Ned, Anytime dude

I have yet to see a single Mammoth (or any of the new creatures) in the wild. Thankfully two of my Alliance have found them and put them in sanctuaries but it’s going to take a while to complete them with such low DNA rewards. Nonetheless I shall persevere.

1 Like

Same. I haven’t seen any and I’ve been actively searching.

3 Likes

As much as we grumbled at the time, I miss the days of the pterosaur release, when we had access to the new creatures almost straight away. Now it seems that they are all limited release. :frowning:

2 Likes

What the heck is even this

1 Like

Stork like pterosaurs… Alanqa, Armabourgiana, Quetzocoatlus…etc

2 Likes

I went to a local park last night and found 2 Bajas within feet of each other in the parking lot. Popped 2 5 min scents and got 4 more. Go to a park. I’ve yet to see anything else

1 Like

Came across 2 Mammoths yesterday. Both were close proximity spawns. Managed to dart one. Miss the other as I was in a moving vehicle…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:…

Worst still, managed to get 146 DNAs on the one that I darted…:sob:…

1 Like

I spent an hour last night freezing my fingers off in a local park and got nothing outside of Lythronax and Sarcosuchus. :frowning:

1 Like

I literally just found my first mammoth like 30 minutes ago, so got that unlocked. Had to unlock Bajada through FIPing with one in my alliance’s sanctuary. I only have 2 really tiny park by me that I found one bajada each in yesterday. One so small, bajada took up the whole park :sweat_smile:

Epic scent in a park yesterday was a total failure

1 Like

He looks hot in that climate with all that hair. Needs his own winter wedge of the sanctuary

2 Likes

Dang I’m lucky. The first night I found 2 mammoth, second night 2, and I used and epic scent and got 2 more. Let’s hope tonight is good too.

I’ve found 1 bajada though and nothing for the rhino or deer.

2 Likes