Woolly Mammoth Tournament - 11/6/20 - 11/9/20

This weekend’s tournament will be the Woolly Mammoth.

This creature was last available the week of May 20, 2019. It was a four-day tournament and required 1556 trophies. That tournament only allowed level 11+ Jurassic creatures. This is one half of one of the top Cenozoic hybrids in the game, Mammotherium, along with Elasmotherium.

9 Likes

Small topic.

3 Likes

Nice! Another cenozoic I can use.

4 Likes

Good lord. My text box was locked up and wouldn’t let me post anything at all.

I would have been the first comment with a “WOOOOOOOOOO!”

Edit: I’d imagine there’s people here that’d be thrilled if I couldn’t post my idiocy on here.

Edit 2: Jerks!

8 Likes

@Dan_Ball, you still are the first one, I think.

3 Likes

Sigh of relief that were using jurassics to unlock this beastie and not cenos, this Is a guaranteed unlock for me now.

5 Likes

Me too finally something that will help my ceno lineup for a long time

5 Likes

Ok…

3 Likes

Nice the amounts are higher than usual? Usually its 500 bucks and (dont really pay much attention to dna) but that’s higher too

3 Likes

Hi Manny, I’m coming for ya :elephant:

4 Likes

Hopefully we can get diego in some time. Still can’t believe it lost to eudocelaros…

3 Likes

The dna is 2,500 usually for tournaments.

3 Likes

Hey look at the bright side we won a creature that’s not that popular, when smilodon comes around again it will be an easy win :+1:

4 Likes

I don’t know people who have Smilodon may have this mindset. I would have preferred Smilodon way much more. I don’t think execpt for unlock purposes anyone would have cared about eudo

4 Likes

I mean smilodon was an unlock early on.

3 Likes

Wut?
10 char…

2 Likes

Yes, he had a Tournament back when I rejoined the game earlier this year.

3 Likes

Oh i didn’t knew that. It should’ve been in COT then

2 Likes

I didn’t even know I had unlocked him a while back. I just got back on after a massive break and saw him unlocked for 7k dna I think

3 Likes

People who maxed Smilodon when it was super rare. Stonks📈

5 Likes