Ludia Forums

Woolly Mammoth, woolly Rhino and more! Join us

Looking for active teamplayers who are willing to help building and rebuilding our sanctuary and profit from huge benefits.
In our level 20 sanctuary we have all those dino’s you want: Woolly Rhino, Woolly Mammoth, Allo2, Smilo, Turtle, Majasaura, Quetz, Irritator, Bajada, Nasuto and many more. We are able to build this sanctuary (over and over again) because all our players are dedicated and extremely disciplined.
Do you want to be part of our team and feed our dino’s? Will you interact and play with them and get huge amounts of DNA because our sanctuary is at the highest level? If so, and if you want to follow our rules and also communicate on Telegram, send me a PM.
Oh, and 10/10 of course.

3 Likes

Is level 8 too low to join. Telegram dont have it but can get ot

A level is never too low, we all had to start at L1. Are you on Messenger? I want to know more about you before we continue, but I can tell you this: if you’re dedicated, you have come to the right place and you will have a great future in this game.

1 Like

What messenger. I have discord

Hey, I’m level 16. I am active whenever I can be ( on weekends I play a lot and on weekdays I try to play as much as possible). Could I join?

GermDiesal, please send me a PM on this forum. I want to know how long you play already, I want to know your team, your immediate goals such as what dino’s you’re working on right now, if you do your dailies, how much DNA you get as a daily reward. Player level is not important, you will grow and if you join our alliance you will grow very fast.

Hi Wassup, same for you. Please send me a PM on this forum. I want to know how long you play already, I want to know your team, your immediate goals such as what dino’s you’re working on right now, if you do your dailies, how much DNA you get as a daily reward. In which alliance are you at the moment? And why would you want to join an other alliance?

Last week we found a great player through this post. He immediately proved what he’s worth: 1st place in tournament!
Will you be our next promising player? Send me a PM.

1 Like