Ludia Forums

Woolly Mamoth

Should anyone be interested the mammoth is currently the featured creature in the 20k pack. I was a bit surprised as I thought only the 10k creatures were supposed to be in the 20k packs.
Anyway, I know it’s a fan favorite.

3 Likes

I think this goes back to when it had stats on par with a VIP Creature

4 Likes

Not worth 20k LP unless you have 7 and want to make the hybrid. And even then…

My White Whale!!

2 Likes

Yes when the Mammoth was originally released it rivaled the VIP’s and was treated as such except for the fact you could unlock it.

Lazy programming has kept in the same packs even though it’s stats have been nerfed down to an appropriate level for its classification.

3 Likes

Used to be a Tanycolagreus but a cenozoic snow.

They could keep it in but change its price to maybe 7k LPs. If the 20k pack actually unlocks it it might be worth the 20k.

3 Likes

Yeah, someone buy it and let us know if it unlocks! :wink:

1 Like

What’s the best trade for LP’s in the custom trades? Asking for a friend that really needs the wooly for about 3 badges…

Legendary creature to LP,but Apato to LP will do fine if that is not possible

1 Like

I noticed too

It has no Unlock logo

1 Like

I have mistakenly bought when it last available at 20K and kept it at the 1st chamber. Sadly it was having 7 days long hatching period and not been unlocked.

4 Likes

Was that before it was a tournament creature? Not sure if it had the 7 day hatching time as a normal legendary with VIP stats.

1 Like

I bought it around 3-4 months back.
Cenozoic were already changed by then.

2 Likes

It’s always been a tournament creature, it just used to have stats like a VIP creature does now.

3 Likes

just bought 2 mostly for the bucks and i only got one set of bucks :frowning:

If I remember correctly it didn’t have the shiny glow tournament creatures had.

1 Like

The creature has had an identity crisis ever since being released.

3 Likes

So if a creature could only be won in a tournament, that makes it a “tournament creature”? I know that Mosasaurus was changed from a regular legendary to a Unique (proper name for “tournament creature”) but does the same apply to the Mammoth? Both Mosa and Mammoth looks like a regular legendary to me.

They are both shiny legendaries. not regular :wink: UNIQUE