Ludia Forums

Woolly Rhinoceros Tournament 01/29/2020 - 02/01/2020

Confirmed by Ludia :

This is the first Tournament for Woolly Rhinoceros.
Also… Why did January go so fast. :woozy_face:

13 Likes

I agree, what happened to January? Lol

Glad we get a new ceno creature excited

6 Likes

Read this from a meme : This January did not January like the other Januarys January-ed. :woozy_face:

6 Likes

Wolly rhino also seems to get a unique animation because he is a snow creature. Not savanah like the other rhinos

4 Likes

Has anyone seen stats yet?

4 Likes

Bro thats sick! Thanks for the info! We need more people like you willing to leak information on everything that Ludia does! :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

yeah it looks sick

1 Like

lol. good meme

3 Likes

Is this a bracketed tournament, or grouped by certain levels?

2 Likes

Fingers crossed it isn’t a ceno tourney

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum. This isn’t a Bracketed Tournament. It’s the same difficulty and same rewards with respect to league for all players.

5 Likes

It isn’t, weekly schedule shows a jurassic symbol so we will be using jurassics

5 Likes

Rhino u mean since brontotherium was more related to horses and giraffes I believe

2 Likes

image Well its a snow tourney so now we have 6 of them

6 Likes

I mean that he doesn’t have the savanah rhino animation like Uintah, elasmo and bronto

1 Like

Stats aren’t out yet. You can only see the pack in the game by now

4 Likes

Is it Cenozoic tournement cuz then my dreams are crushed. I guess there are consequences for my actions. AKA selling all my Cenozoic :joy:

1 Like

It’s not Cenozoic battles. You’ll use Jurassic Creatures for the battles.

3 Likes

Haha I can be considered as being in the same boat with you but still trying to enhance my cenos, despite seeing all of those beautiful jurassic projects that everyone is working on and trying to resist the temptation. After I hit a million mark on the DNA side, I will be both taking care of my cenos and my most wanted jurassic projects. Until then I hope there won’t be any soon but as I mentioned earlier, my spidey senses are telling me the otherwise. :grin::grin: (Angry @Aether_12 voices)

3 Likes

Yay thanks for responding!!

2 Likes