Woolly Rhinoceros Tournament - 12/24/2021 - 12/27/2021

Wooley Rhino Confirmed:

Already have her unlocked but I’ll use the copy won to get another copy to L40 because of the new hybrid that’s supposedly Woolly Rhino + Diprotodon.

If the tournament lasts longer than just Christmas weekend then holla :wink:

Best of luck to those able to participate :wink:

15 Likes

I’m getting even lazier than before now i missed 4 tournament in a row . Mossed aram unlock. I hope the great @Jurassic_Fury will share some trick to getting back to playing tournaments after being lazy for a month.

8 Likes

Participating in this one. I will be a but busy IRL on Saturday so hoping for a nice trophy score on Friday

3 Likes

Ahhh yes, I’m so excited it’s woolly rhino!!

A tournament I can skip! :laughing::partying_face:

8 Likes

12/24/21-11/26/21 do we need a flux capacitor to play this tournament? :wink:

10 Likes

Ugh! A tournament right on Christmas day😥. I have things to do one Christmas and this tournament is suvh a good dino. But I will try to do it. If I don’t win. I hope the next tournament is for the new hybrid. Oh and maybe I’ll also hope for ludia’s Christmas gift for all of us The Awaited Amphibian Hybrid😂

2 Likes

Yeah, I see Ludia extending the tournament for a few days because of the backlash of it being on Christmas. That’s why I put a (?) after the end date because I’m unsure of it being a 3-day.

5 Likes

Cool, i can unlock one of my fav cenos.

4 Likes

I’m def participating. I don’t have it, and I want the new hybrid and I also don’t have enough snows anyway

5 Likes

Same buddy, titanoboa, smilodon, then woolly rhino

3 Likes

Rip man aram is cool

2 Likes

Mine is titanoboa, gigantophis and woolly rhino

3 Likes

Sick bruh those are good ones

2 Likes

Hopefully i win it. Don’t know if I’m gonna fuse the hybrid cause i like wolly rhino . If it’s something between mammotherium and Smithetoceras then yes

3 Likes

I like woolly too, but I do have enough dna to get 2 copies of him In order to make 1 lvl 49 for the hybrid, and 1 lvl 40 just regular. I suggest if you have enough, to do thsy

2 Likes

Should I do this tournament

1 Like

Looking at the awful stats of Rhinoprotodon, I don’t even know…

3 Likes

Did a run to Dom spot 43 due to no time. Got to wake up early tomorrow and yes I have to sleep soon…

1 Like

Just do it for Rhinoceros.

First run done

3 Likes