Woolly Rhinoceros Tournament - 12/24/2021 - 12/27/2021

I just saw the stats for the new hybrid and it’s trash. It literally worse than one of its factors, Wooly Rhinoceros.

2 Likes

Think I’m joking look.
![image|690x517](upload://s5

mZifsOsll2o1TAC7bcb3VtBaZ.jpeg)

1 Like

Hello… first time in the forum
Data with 10hrs running

4 Likes

5 Likes

Welcome!
And I see you already have 1500 cups, you probably secured the win already but get to around 2000 casually just to make sure, nice!

3 Likes

Its a glitch. It will be addressed once staff comes back into the office.

3 Likes

Data for second run

And this Christmas introduced two new stars to my park but I’ll only give a sneak peak of one :

2 Likes

Glad you’re going for the mighty Yudon but where is the “real data” of the cutoff pal? It’s just the personal achievements that you shared here. :man_facepalming:t2:

I haven’t started just yet and wanted to see its trend of going upwards, came here and saw Yudon instead. Feel me? :expressionless:

5 Likes

Troodon looking festive in the red and green

1 Like

Sorry Cagkan !! I was in a bit of a rush as I was going to go somewhere to celebrate, sooo I forgot to screenshot the bottom. :confounded:

My sincerest apologies. :pensive:

2 Likes

He looks lovely, doesn’t he ? :t_rex::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Second run

5 Likes

No problem Smilo, I know you’re sincere. :blue_heart:

This slow pace could encourage me to go for a run tomorrow. :v:t2:

But I gather my strength all up for the new year’s starter Bananafish tourney. I’ve been investing on my aquatics quite for a long time. And I hope it will earn me that long waited force to reckon with. I should be ready for a bracketed by all means. :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

This is day 2 and it’s only at 400 for dom floor!?!?
But then again that was 7 hours ago so right now it might be 600 or so
Maybe it is slow paced because of Christmas weekend some people may not have too much time

4 Likes

It’s at 551 right now

3 Likes

Any predictions for the end result for bottom dom? I don’t want to use more time and energy than necessery on this one. I’m currently at 1059.

5 Likes

I’m guessing 1100-ish

4 Likes

Managed to squeeze in a fight here and there. Up to 801. Hoping we are only going to need about 1150. Baseline quite low at the moment.

4 Likes

Looks like moving slow

5 Likes

Once again deepest apologies :pensive:

I doubt I’m going to participate. Strongest aqua is a level 11 Haino.

1 Like