Ludia Forums

World Boss - Information Thread

400 million to go with 7 hours left and progress very obviously at a crawl now…so not looking too good. Sigh…so depressing to keep losing on these aquatic bosses. I hope this one will convince Ludia to do something so we can succeed at them, at least once in awhile. If we can’t win with a cave boss considering all the surface creatures particularly hybrids in the game… and without even having a tournament at the same time, clearly the goal is just TOO MUCH for the number of active players.

1 Like

To add my comment to the confusion. In German an American billion is a “Milliarde” 1,000,000,000 and a “Billion” is 1,000,000,000,000.
A German billion would be a little bit harder to achieve.:wink:

2 Likes

@Tommi and now Ludia be like ‘oh these guys are struggling with aquatic bosses! Tell ya what, let’s change the American billion to a German Billion, that’ll hold them alwight’

1 Like

Have faith, I have some Maths

Gap to unlock: 255 million points
Time left: 6 hours
Average of increasing points per second: 13,000
Seconds left in 6 hours: 21,600
SecondsXaverage=(13,000)x(21,600)= 280,800,000 points

So if this rhythm holds, the gap of 255 million should be passed in last hour, if the pace slows down its game over. Photo finish here

1 Like

I hope the community pulls this out, did a bit more damage to contribute

almost an extra 300k just because the community looks like it is going to be close.

3 Likes

We are so close! Also added some extra damage.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been following it the last couple hours and there’s been steady progress. Only about 70 mil to go with 2 hours left! I think we might just squeak this out after all… I’m going to add what I can before heading to bed…

1 Like

5mil to go with 100minutes left. So probably there in about 5 minutes!

Yup, we just hit the target! The community really pushed this one through in the end. I kept going right until it flipped over.

3 Likes

Amazing, we came through! For some reason I didn’t even doubt the success. I could see from the start that we had a better pace then we had previously (was it a surface boss then?). Of course I missed out on the hours when the pace got slower (slept through it all), so I wasn’t worried much.
Got 2 db cards, even though the amount is small, it’s something. Technically 20 rounds were free. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We got it kids! Congrats!

8 Likes

I’m glad that I was wrong…once again.

5 Likes

Wow, seeing them side-by-side like that, I really want that original (larger) one too!!

3 Likes

This seems to be the first golden statue that does not only have a different colouring but also a different size and shape as the original.

2 Likes

much smaller. I thought it was just the color playing tricks on my eyes.

But much much heavier. Gold versus flesh.

To me it makes it look like King Midas took a stroll through our statue garden.

2 Likes

Nah, it is Ludia cheaping out… gold is more expensive. :wink:

1 Like