Ludia Forums

World Event Boss Salamander 16

I just played about 8 battles in the latest Boss event and you used to be able to battle for an extended period by using three blocks and building up reserve points to complete the tougher challenges such as do 4 attacks of 5 hits etc… But with this latest event every time I try to do this I get knocked out! Is anyone else having this issue? @Ned can you please advise if this is on purpose or if this is a glitch? If this is how it’s going to be then it’s going to be REALLY hard to complete some of the challenges where your supposed to inflict 100000+ damage…

2 Likes

Hey JAD, some changes were made during the last update which might explain the new Boss behavior you are encountering.

The community encountered this during the recent Kraken battle. It stinks

3 Likes

Thanks @Andy_wan_kenobi… that explains it… I didn’t do that event at all… was busy with other things…

1 Like

Thanks for the info @Ned

Definitely a newbie question. I have completed 83 of 84 missions in the Boss event. Assuming the threshold amount is met to win the statue, do you have to have all 84 missions completed in order to win it or just reach a certain level?

Fight once or a hundred, if community target is reached, you get a statue. Unlike the Oscars or Grammys. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You only have to participate once in the event to get the statue if the community reaches the goal.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve done my part. :blush:

This boss event is over for me now. I have two lvl 20 Metriaphodons and I would need them 4 times to finish the next damage mission. No thanks.
The reward for the rest of those missions is just crap.

2 Likes

Another specimen for my shrine. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

3 Likes

Got it too…

2 Likes