Ludia Forums

World Event Rampage

Hi Everyone!
All forum members are kindly asked to participate beyond the 3 daily pvp mission requirement!

In case you were wondering we failed to reach the target the last time around.
This time around the main rewards are dimetrodon sdna!

So, go, go, go! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That’s right everyone ! Go!Go!Go!

5 Likes

Was doing my part tonight, and Ludia paid me back…

5 Likes

I’ve actually been doing a lot of aquatic PVP. Since my aquatic upgrade right before the tournament, I’m now able to get advanced prizes. The aquatics i win trade for good DNA. I’ve definitely been playing more, so hopefully we make it this time.

1 Like

Rajastega is very rare in mod PvP.I think chance to get it close to 0%.

2 Likes

Got very lucky with my 5 modded pvp battles today. BAck to back creatures

Also got a spinoraptor

3 Likes

Cenozoic wheel is still nice. I’m happy with the creatures too, as I’m working on improving my line up.

5 Likes

@MirrMurr and @Sionsith

I have done 4 cenozoic battles today all wins and all respins worked I received 4 prizes of food, 3 prizes of coin and 1 prize of 75 dna… is this just pure bad luck? Or are my creatures just not strong enough atm and it’s only worthwhile doing ceno PvP on elite wheel?

This is currently the highest tier I can obtain

1 Like

If it’s of any help, the first few days of doing Cenozoic PvP, I only won Coins or Food. I’ve been grinding that PvP quite a bit every hour or so and have now gotten 2 Archaeotherium, 3 Amphycion, and about 200 DB.

1 Like

Thanks bathory I suppose I will carry on, I am mainly trying to max certain creatures that are locked for me particularly entelodon so will be nice if I can win a few of them soon on the wheel

1 Like

That’s the same reason I am doing it myself. I’m now able to max those two out because of it, now I’m just patiently waiting for the Legendaries to come my way, or at least some DB.

1 Like

There is a higher wheel that your top two I think will trigger?

But yes bad luck, just have to keep at it.

2 Likes

Not quite there just yet, will be soon though

I really do think it makes a difference to reach the higher tier (lvl 11+ vips and lvl 21+ tourneys will get you there). I’m still getting decent rewards (won an entelodon too), unlike with the modded wheels.
About two months ago before I raised my aquatics’ ferocity I had to compete in the lower tier and I kept winning coins and food, since my ferocity is higher the rewards have been significantly better.
My main issue with pvp is that in the modded version you can only win jurassics. It would be so much better to have a modded aquatic and modded ceno wheel to win those rewards. I’m so fed up with shunos, kapros and aerotitans.

2 Likes

@Mr_Nobody_cares would strongly disagree :wink:

1 Like

I agree on modded aquatic instead of winning rajastega or shunosaur they should replace the rewards with dakoderma and styxosaur how hard would that be for them to do!

I will aim for a few level 11 vips then, as the elite wheel might help me even further to build my ceno lineup judging by the prizes that you and sionsith have received

1 Like

That’s right! It’s only rare if you don’t do it regularly, for me 6 weeks and 4 of them. Imagine if you do a year of regularly modded pvp you would get something close to 12-15 for free, that’s wild and that’s my goal, a full team of free rajastegas level 20 :joy:

2 Likes

That Zalmonodon is now thinking ZalmonoDON’T as it sees that fishy hybrid get so much love and it’s sitting next to it’s birdy greatness :joy:

2 Likes

Out of the three I’ve decided to work towards after im done with cenos I think zalmonodon will be my favourite one

Unless we get a gorgo or metria unlock then my plans may change :joy:

1 Like

Wait, is this the Beat Up On Raptor43577’s Hopes and Dreams thread? I just went out and did 3 more PVPs today. 30 s-DNA and 1600 food. I’m still waiting for a single legendary or hybrid out of modded PVP prize wheel after doing modded PVPs for around a month.

1 Like