Worse spawn rates than ever before

Has anyone else noticed since update that the spawn rates are worse instead of better?

9 Likes

Depends, spawn rates for Einasuchus, nundasuchus and irritator gen 2 much much better. Spawn rates for anything else, yeah worse.

11 Likes

I’m finding more rares than before, just 5 minutes ago I found a Utahraptor. Heck, I’m even finding some Epics that I’d normally never see like Baryonyx and Branchiosaurus.

3 Likes

i love the tarbo spawn rates!! i suggest hitting those hard and anything else you need before ludia nerfs the spawns because ppl complain…

I don’t get many spawns at all and used to have a ton, I hope they dont nerf them anymore, jeeze

1 Like

I’m having similar gripes! the game world has been overrun by commons that aren’t very useful! haven’t seen an epic in a few days together with the sight of non stop eins and suchuses is kinda depressing with a tourney on

2 Likes

Yeah my spawn rates seem to have been crippled as well, Einy’s, Irritator Gen 2 and Majungs are like all I’m seeing. I did see more Gen 2 T-Rex (or Dirt Rex as I call it) the other day but that has disappeared now too.

1 Like

Ive been playing since near the start and yes they are absolutely horrible. I dont play nearly as much as I used to because of it

2 Likes

I feel like when the game released with all these einio

3 Likes

That’s how it looks here also

1 Like

Thats my way back home from work

This.
I would be happy if I needed to level up my einiasuchus but since it’s not the case anymore :thinking:

1 Like

This spawns is just a way to let us pay more more more of this overpriced things

Hence why I,just dropped VIP. Have been VIP since June, but recent changes have really driven me away. The game just isn’t fun any more.

Same here except my map is all majunda. It’s not even fun to take a walk anymore :pensive:. Lately, I’ve just been playing on road trips while my husband is driving. Even then, it’s still pretty boring. Mostly the same dinosaurs in the same zones. Even the epic spawns are becoming predictable. It’s not fun and I wouldn’t play this if I was new in the game.

1 Like

Its ridiculous!!!

And… If you do find that epic you only need 10 more DNA from, it will just be eaten by the hideous strike bases anyway. :persevere:

2 Likes