Worst/best apex?

I think the worst apex is ceramagnus because it can only swap in, get one or two hits (not always huge) and then dies. I think the best one is arctovasilas because it has such a huge damage output with its Devastation and it’s so tanky. What do you think?

3 Likes

I think refrenantum is the worst and that gorgo or ankylos is the best

1 Like

I completely forgot about nantem, I agree that’s probably the worst

1 Like

Arctovasilas and Ankylos lux are the best
Refrenantem and Haast are the worst

Worst is undoubtedly Ref because of it’s terrible Resistances. I think Haast is severely underappreciated tbh.

Best is kinda of a three way tie between Arctovasilas, Ankylos Lux and Hadros Lux.

1 Like

Referentem is for distracting but yes it’s the worst and ankylos arctoval are the best

1 Like

Gorgotrebax may have fallen from its throne as the best apex, it’s still pretty great thanks to its bulkiness

3 Likes

My opinion

1. Pooh
  2. Alux
  3. Idk - boa?

1. Ref
2 Likes

Boa isn’t that great- I think gorgo deserves the #3 spot

3 Likes

I would agree with the hadros if it was the old hadros

3 Likes

I agree, and indotaurus is one of the big problems and gorgotrbax is definitely the best counter for it. Try to convince me otherwise

1 Like

I have a question. Would you rather go back to the old resilient attacks or keep this one

1 Like

Pooh lol :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Hadros lux!
No way
It is not in the meta anymore
Loads of top meta threats like spinocon IndoT phorurex and scorp make mincemeat of it
And Haast sucks
No distract resistance
A delayed instant rampage with a long cooldown (when somehow phorurex’s has no delay)
And no Impact to back it up

2 Likes

Actually hadros does great against sr3 and spinocon.

5 Likes

Yeah gorgo is the perfect counter for IndoT
Distract crit reduce dodge speed decrease rend resistance and nullify on gorgo all absolutely murder IndoT

3 Likes

Nope not with the bleed
In 1v1 and arena
90% of the time scorp and spinocon destroy hadros
The other times the scorp or spinocon is badly boosted, underleveled, or has uses up its good moves
If you look at the usage rates on the Shores, only about 20% of people use hadros
Even the new super hard to grind fusable apexes see more use than hadros does

1 Like

It 1 shots sr3 and lives. It can heal afterwards. Worked just fine for me.

1 to 2 shots snake too, depending on snakes t1.

3 Likes

Fr if someone thinks gorgotrebax isn’t the best indotaurus counter, try convincing me otherwise. I want some amusement. Lol

Bro what are you talking about Hadros wrecks Phorurex and can very easily handle Spinoconstrictor and Scorpios Rex Gen 3. :rofl:

1 Like