Worst epic dino?

My vote goes to spinosaurus gen2 followed by ouranosaurus…

What’s on your list?

kentrosaurus imo.

on another note, spinosaurus gen 2 is the only dino i have not unlocked at least the portrait for in game :(. sucky or not id like to at least see one.

Kentro is good especially for high dmg Dinos like raptors. Though it can’t beat it, if you can analyse the opponents moves, it can be quite useful…

Postimetrodon.
It’s squishy, slow, doesn’t do much damage, and its move-set doesn’t make any sense.

I found Kentrosaurus to be underwhelming especially since it’s one of my favorite dinosaurs. I’ll admit I’ve not used Ouranosaurus, I never seem to see it. I’ve actually seen more T Rex than him!

Kentrosaurus was a huge let down, he left my team pretty quick. I never used Ouranoaurus because I could catch more Edmontosaurus which has basically the same skills but - since I can catch and evolve more of them - does higher damage.

My Ouranoaurus and can take out higher level raptors so I’m lucky with her :grin: I find Stygimoloch to be a little underwhelming - on paper it’s pretty good, but in practice I’ve never seen it do any real damage when I’ve fought against it.