Ludia Forums

Worst or best,Boosts are always waste

You never win even if you have boosted creatures.

you mean you never win because is ludia who always win?

In the strict sense of your message there is always a % of winning

3 Likes

No. You just have really good days, ok days, and then days where the RNG just really, really hates you.

That’s just the way any RNG based game goes really

9 Likes

Here’s what I’ve discovered.

“You win some and you lose some, but you live to fight another day”

In arena I play unboosted. I have a full set of 8 level 30 uniques. I have managed to hit 5500 trophies twice and lose the first match, but I’ve made it. Normally I stay around 5100-5300 and that’s completely fine with me. I have no desire to keep moving up. For what?

So whether you use boost or don’t use boost, you will eventually hit that inevitable wall where you can’t progress.

How do you progress? Purchasing more boost. What will your results be? Depending on the amount you invest you can go up a lot in trophies, stay the same, or move up slightly.

What’s the end result? Hitting the inevitable wall to make that same decision again.

Ludia uses boost like the videos of a stick tied to a dog with a treat on the end of it. The dog chases the treat forever and never gets it. That’s how Ludia makes money.

I suggest getting to a trophy level you are satisfied with and then use your boost as use please to level up your team from there. Wait for resets and redistribute them as you please.

I’ve hit my wall in arena unboosted. If I used my boost I may be able to get to 5500 and stay there but not to 6k. Maybe I’d get 6k, I don’t know. At the end of the day, my free boost only get me so far and I’m still hitting that wall losing. Paying for boost would result the same.

13 Likes

really? I boosted my indominus to have 138+ speed and I sweep battles.

I take it you don’t run into magnas or monlo’s often then? They’d eat something that slow for breakfast.

3 Likes

nitro fierce creatures that have a low base speed like that are going to get hammered hard when cunnings catch up and pass in speed. then they wont do enough damage to tanks to be worth it. it wont be sweeping teams for long.

10 Likes

It can still use cloak against cunning’s to kill it (assuming the cunning doesn’t have a precise move)

Every single relevant cunning will beat it easily. The more speed boosts you have, the easier it will be for them

3 Likes

Lets name all the cunnings in legendary and unique status that have precise or nulify (definite) that can be faster than indom.

Pure cunning:
Dilophoboa
Erlikospyx
Gryleken
Indo g2
smilochep

Cunning Fierce:
Diplovenator
Edapocevia
Magna
monolometrodon
Spinoconstrictor
Spyonyx

Cunning resil:
eremoceros
Koolabourgiana
Quetzorion
skoolasaurus
smilonemys

yes some of those aren’t going to work very well. but all have base speeds faster than indom. Most of which start so far ahead in the speed department, that they can surpass your indom’s speed and have many extra boosts to put into health and damage to either finish indom in 2 hits, or tank whatever attack it needs to before finishing it.

7 Likes

And this sums it perfectly.

As you progress you boost what seem to be relevant dinos, then as you move up you realise what was relevant isn’t any more.

So you remove the boosts off the now useless dinos and apply them to the new dinos ad infinitum…

Every time you remove them it costs you 50% of your boosts unless you do it in a reset which has happened once in over a year.

Or do as @Phil says … he makes an awful lot of sense :wink:

3 Likes

I rarely see those creatures being faster than my indom. Indom can survive precise attacks then go for its biggest hit.

whelp, keep telling yourself that a nitro indom is the best thing in the world then.
i’ll be stomping them into the dust then. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

And I’ll be sweeping teams as it

what arena are you in? Because +aviary will make sure those creatures @Qiew listed and many others are faster, trust me

4 Likes

Even when they were faster I’ve still been able to kill them

You must be in estates.

3 Likes

My slow, only 150 speed, Magna laughs in nullifying

4 Likes

??? what I don’t understand

My maxima Will 2 shoot any nitro chomper but cant kill bulky chomper. Thats why i more scared with 6500+ hp chomper than the nitro one

2 Likes