Would anyone like to help me with an APEX raid?

Hello community,

Since 2.0s launch I have always dreamed of taking down a Apex creature however I have never been able to do it. If someone is willing to help me defeat Mortem, Magnus, Lux it would make me very happy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I would be happy to use discord while battling as my username is MINMI#4136. Anyway thanks for considering to help me.

@MINMI

2 Likes

Ceramagnus raid is prolly the easiest. All it requires is a level 16 irri with this strat.

You’ll have to get help from someone else though, I only have the required irri for this lol

1 Like

Thanks for the tip :smiley:

2 Likes

Mortem is easier than you think, it just requires a bit of RNG. You can beat him with lower level dinos if your teammates are high level with many boosts.

1 Like

I akways thot magnus would be the hardest. would a level 15 with one hp boost work. that has like 2,696 hp.

1 Like

Yep, level 15 with one hp boost works

Hi @MINMI,

We can probably team up? I have only taken down Ceramagnus so far…so if you want we can connect in-game and in Discord? UX Shinobi#9271

Kind regards,

Jack

1 Like

Hi everyone! Thanks for all your support and tips. But I just took down mortem rex for the first time!

2 Likes