Would like a Unique with the Kaprosuchus Model

A personal favourite Dino of mine is the Kaprosuchus (granted not really a Dino), the two component it is used for in the game are either not great or only good for tournaments, I would like to see a Unique with the Kaprosuchus model implemented because the model is actually very cool.

I have come up with this idea for a new unique, it’s not too overpowered but is interesting, also we don’t have a unique with mutual fury anymore so I thought it would be nice to see

It’s just an idea but really, anything with the Kaprosuchus model would be amazing

4 Likes

I second this. We haven’t had a creature with Kapro animation since 1.1, the very beginning.

4 Likes

This is very true, and both Gorgosuchus and Postimetrodon are still decent creatures in their respective places

2 Likes

I like it, but the pigs also should have a unique animation. Maybe instead of Keratoporcus have Allosinosaurus as the ingredient.

We also need more non hybrids of the kaprosuchus animation like Prestosuchus, Arizonasaurus, saurosuchus etc

2 Likes

Or another Dino that doesn’t have a hybrid already? Allosino is also too easy to get

How about an epic Prestosuchus hybridized with, say, Concavenator to create… Prestovenator? A legendary that can be fused with uhh… Dsungaripterus maybe? Still retaining the kapro rig but with a weird a**** back and head?

Just an idea

2 Likes