Would you freak out if you see this?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

How did you right this? where do you found this? 51800?
The heck…

It is something I made because I was not going to play Genshin Impact, a game I installed yesterday.

Beatable, at this stage if you’re facing this it means you have iraptors, so dinos like scorp 40, iraptor 40, yudon 40 will easily probably pull off the dub.

1 Like

Look at the photo you’ll be screaming.

I saw the photo. It’s beatable.

1 Like

The para health is not good at all

Why is it not good?

1 Like

It looks so unusual lol

1 Like

I made it tough so that all players will have nightmares.

1 Like

It’s not really that hard. Pachygalo 40 or Indo Gen 2 40 for a tank, and then 2 Indoraptors for the spank. It aint scary at all given their classes.

4 Likes

Nope this is easily beatable…use tanks to take a load of reserves and then When the tank is dead go all ham

2 Likes

Only reason it isn’t a nightmare for some people because they’re all the same class , herbs to be precise. We’ve a lot of strong carnis . What we don’t have is strong amphibians. So you might wanna use multiple classes and definitely a tanky carnivore and heavy hitting amphib and a allrounder from other 2 classes.

2 Likes

Would you tuly freak out now?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

You could probably beat this with something like pachygalo 40, gorgo, indo 40

Have you seen the attack and health of the creatures?

That won’t work . You think you can somehow 5 shot the spino with gorgo and win that match with 2 reserve left while the euplo can 1 shot you.

If only gorgo was a bit stronger….

Or my thinking was it’d be close and a lot of 3 1 loop

3-1 almost never works in my infinity battles. AI does weird stuff all the time.