Ludia Forums

Would you make a idea for JWTG? (Poll)

Ok guys so I have been wondering for some reason, you guys want to see new features for JWTG? Ok Here is the poll:

• Weather
  • Park rating
  • Skins
  • Other

0 voters

You have 30 days to vote. Good luck!

3 Likes

What I want to see the most are PEOPLE at our parks.
Skins for dinos are also a thing I would like to see.

9 Likes

What I would want is a player trading system. Here’s how it’ll work:

• Somewhere in your park there’ll be an option to trade. To trade items simply click on the button.
  • A screen will then pop up in-game with 3 options. Create a New Trade, Existing Trade, and Completed Trades. The options are pretty self-explanatory.
  • To create a new trade, click on Create a New Trade. It’ll then take you a trading section similar to the current custom trade option. However, only resources/buildings/decorations will be available. There will also be a limit on the max resource you can trade away depending on your level to prevent abuse from hackers. Select the resource you want to trade, add the amount you want to trade away (similar to how selecting dinosaurs to trade away in custom trades work), and select the resource you want to receive. After all that press confirm traded and a link will pop up (eg. ludia.gg/trade/blahblahblah) and send it to people for the trade. There will be a confirm page to prevent trading 1000 DB for 1 coin.
5 Likes

You can already trade though, :man_facepalming: @Predator_X

2 Likes

He means allowing 1 player to trade with another player.

4 Likes

oh, ok
(10)

1 Like

I’d love it if we had cars on the roads (You know why! :wink:) and if we had night mode (imagine seeing your park and battle arena in night setup, like Jurassic boss battles).

9 Likes

I like to visit my park thru helicopter as I don’t have any roads.

5 Likes

I wish we could have more use for Cenos and have an option to play with our creatures.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if this would make much sense.
What we are looking for and what we have too much of is most likely the same for everyone. I can’t imagine that there will ever be a flourishing trade market between players in this game.
Or is there anyone who would like to trade 500 bucks or a VIP creature against 50mio coins?

3 Likes

We cant find the Indominus rex paddock in the park?
People roaming in the park would be good

Yes night version will be good according to the time. Lights in the main area and surrounding of the paddocks

4 Likes

I think that people are roaming in the park ,they put coins in a paddock, and those are the coins we collect from the dinos. The people are just no visible to us,how else would dinosaurs generate coins

Or… They go into that room thingy where Claire and Simon were talking about in the movie (Indominus paddock), and the same kind of place in T-Rex exhibit (the log thingy)… Probably that

1 Like

There’s gonna be somewhere out there that’ll do that.

3 Likes

@Predator_X what did you vote for?

All the options are nice,it feels unfair that we can choose only 1 option.

1 Like

While topics like this can be fun, it’s always good to remember that this is a fairly old game with a fairly small user base compared to some of their other games, and ultimately Ludia is not going to put expensive development time into things that aren’t really going to 1. attract new players or 2. induce current players to keep playing and especially, spend more money (or use more resources in the game, which ultimately, result in some players coughing up some cash). That’s why the updates we see include things like the new island (allowing them to keep adding more new creatures to the game) and VIP enhancements (more VIP subscriptions).

A trading system is the kind of thing players would love, but Ludia would likely never do because it would reduce the need for players to spend resources or cash in the game. If they did, there would probably have to be some in-game charge for using it (DBs for instance) which could be based on what you wanted to trade, a “commerce fee” if you will.

Likewise adding people to the park is something that would be a fairly expensive thing to add, for probably not much financial benefit. So yeah, while I’d love to see it, I’m not kidding myself that I ever will.

Personally I’m just glad they keep the game going, and continue to add new dinosaurs to it, and new levels and expansions. I’d certainly like to see more missions and a new park beacon for Isla Sorna with a new set of badges (both things which players would put resources into obtaining so fits these criteria I believe) but ultimately I enjoy the game already just as it is and currently with it running pretty smoothly too with no major bugs that are plaguing me, I’m a pretty happy player.

9 Likes

i want a friend list like jwa where you can battle your friends and trade with them

2 Likes

This is pretty much the whole case.

If they allowed player to player trades, buying resources with real $$$ would go down.

Furthermore, cheater/hackers/whatever could trade away resources to players who were paying, further hurting $$$ the game brings in.

It’ll never happen for a large number of reasons.

@ImElusiveYT
Also, while I like the idea of actually playing a human, the first person to attack will lose. How long do you want to battle where you both save 4 block 4? The is an effective deadlock between rather equal match ups.

2 Likes