Ludia Forums

Would you please fix stuns

Utarinex vs Tryk
Instant Distract/Invicibility vs Instant Charge

Utarinex goes first I get that. You get stunned 200% of the time I get that.
You don’t get to use your move. I get that.
Turn resets. You should be unstunned.
It’s utarinex turn… tryk is still stunned for no reason, so you can’t distract/invinciblity
Utarinex impact and run
Tryk should get a counter attack and kill it, but it doesn’t because it’s stunned for 2 turns

Has ruined so many games.

3 Likes

Completely agree. Just went against a stegocera. Stunned my green chicken to death, stunned my tryko to death and almost indoraptor also.

Not with instant charge. It depends on who goes first. Example diloch goes first uses strike, stegocerotops goes and stuns. Since diloch went first stego goes again. Another one indoraptor uses evasive, diloch uses stun. Evasive went first (priority) so diloch gets stun and goes again. It depends on who goes first. Either way whoever gets stunned looses one turn

1 Like

Yep, I get the same thing happen with Lythronax. If it switches in and then gets stunned, the second move it still doesn’t doesn’t counter after it gets hit even though technically it should have recovered from the stun after turn one. It’s stupid and some easy wins have turned into epic fails. Gee thanks Ludia.

i find this estimate to be conservative, but the point is well made.

2 Likes

Looks like you swapped into an IC and want to not lose a turn for making a swap.

4 Likes

If the tryko is on a swap in, it’s not bugged because swap means you act first, so you lose the next turn because this turn you go first.

1 Like

I battled Hersh and was stunned because I was slower. I end my turn. He attacks. But it says end turn again and I cant click anything else. It automatically chooses SS

1 Like

c’mon…he’s just a normal guy.

nothing to get too worked up over.

6 Likes

You know what I mean :expressionless:

1 Like

@Julien_Mayfair objection, your honour!

@Hersh is definitely not a “normal guy”

3 Likes

Also @Hersh… sooorry I couldn’t resist :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You know all the right ways to butter me up, don’t you :wink::smiling_imp:

1 Like

at the risk of going off-topic, @ResearchGirl, these are the things we mortal men say, that we might sleep at night.

I posted a reply but it’s been hidden :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Please send it to the DM…

Especially if you want to share breaking forum rules and policies with me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Change your profile pic back to the dog! Otherwise give him/her his/her own account

Haha he always joins me on my hunting walks…
Really does deserve his own account :joy::dog2:

1 Like

Bet
Bet man bet
Cmon bet
bet

Oh gosh :sweat_smile:

Ok stop stop we’re going to get in trouble for derailing and this is our gorgeous CleverBoy’s post after all

So, ontopic… sorry I have nothing to add as haven’t experienced this enough. Will bow out now x

2 Likes