Ludia Forums

Wow ludia well done on a joke of weekend. Didn't think you could get much worse

I don’t even need to back this up. Feel free to comment.

1 Like

You could be more specific

4 Likes

Healthier game, healthier arena, considerably better balance… sorry you’re coming in 2372 in the tournament instead of 2137 but the game is better off

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Guess I hit that nail pretty dead on. Enjoy complaining about everything, I’m sure it’ll carry you through life

6 Likes

Looks like we got another complainer… jeez

3 Likes

I honestly still don’t know what is being complained about :rofl:

4 Likes

I assume it is about Ludia breaking the tournament with the boost reshuffle. It is pretty ridiculous in tournament but just dont play it if you dont like it?!

I’m having some decent luck so far. The light at the end of the battle is knowing I can rip all the boosts of the tourney dinos Sunday night and not lose anything.

1 Like

Not sure hyper boosting trike g2 is a luck thing though :rofl: I’m still running my unboost tourney team like I always did. It is tough going even with my 30s against max boosted random dinos

I normally finish advantage around t100 so far cannot get into t500 but I dont mind. I’m having fun trying out new arena stuff

I don’t see how that could be a bad thing If you’re free to boost anything for the tournament and just refund it for free before the event ends lol

1 Like