I reached out the MSCS team more than several days ago. Please respond.
In addition I’ve had a support ticket open since September 10th. Which has been marked “conversation closed” repeatedly. Then reopened.
Ludia’s recent decision to allow a raid where multi hour/day long sessions were not unusual has affected many. Communication is Necessary!
I have the following problems
- None of my support requests have been answered for 20 days.
- I engaged in the Raid and 7 hours and 39 minutes of my progress was lost - with no acknowledgment from support.
- I have now been forcibly given Joppa.
- I can’t continue to play on my account until i confirm accepting Joppa with nearly no equipment - locked out.
- I can’t play, use my subscription, support my guild.
- Unable to finish Rally.
The purpose of the Sept 10th ticket was simply to confirm information regarding Joppa from forum posts. Furthermore, to make sure I would be able to elect not to recruit him.
Update: Several in my Guild can’t log in. Unable to finish earning Rally keys.
Please, just help with login to start. Thank you