Ludia Forums

Wrong creature gets placed in sanctuary

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Had Argentinosaurus selected and waited a bit before confirming to place it. Delta was placed instead.

Area is was found in: Sanctuary

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Keep creature selected for a minute or so.
Step 2 - Confirm placement.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: once so far.

What type of device are you using: Huawei P20 Lite

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

That doesn’t seem to be intended, Detonatress. If you haven’t already, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com and kindly include your support key so they can take a closer look at this. Thank you!

Yeah I’m sure it wasn’t intended, just confusing though. I’ve e-mailed them, because I’m too scared to place again, it could ruin the order of the shared sanctuary.

Test in a new sanc

I should have done this with my ErlikoG2, but didn’t take the time to repeat the process. It places well if I do it quickly. I think I still have another critter slot free, let’s see.

EDIT: Successfully placed BaryonyxG2 after waiting about 1 minute. No idea what happened with the Argentino-Delta swap though. Maybe it somehow went through the Place button and selected Delta?