Ludia Forums

Wrong incubator for strike

The strike today should be a premium I’m pretty sure but it’s an epic unless there’s some change that I didn’t know about

3 Likes

Never trust Ludias calendars

4 Likes

Yep. Can confirm it’s a normal epic.

Hopefully it’s a bug and not just Ludia toying with us.

3 Likes

Waiting for Ludia to fix their game

9 Likes

@Ned @E.D A penny for your thoughts…

2 Likes

This week has been a mess.

First your weekly calendar is wrong. You removed pachy for some garbage dino instead.This cut a day off the rare creature schedule also. So some didn’t get to get them all.

The treasure chests gave me a whopping 500 coins in total for me lol. I can get that just donating. Not worth it. They say 0/25000 not true.

Premium incubator still showing on updated weekly calendar. Oh perhaps its real and would make up for the pretty bad week. Oh nevermind its another visual glitch on the updated calendar lol.

Come on ludia get it together.

12 Likes

@Sixty-Four

Because Ludia… nothing new unfortunately…

3 Likes

This entirely! ^^^

6 Likes

Oh yeah, I know. Lol I already figured it wasn’t going to be premium. So I’m not even let down lol. But its horrendous as usual.

4 Likes

@Sixty-Four I figured as much after they continued to mess up this week… especially with the “treasure chase” with Ludia expect nothing seems to be the safe thing to do

2 Likes

The one thing ludia is an expert at…

Silence

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

Well,if i were you, i won’t wait too long :wink:
They will do nothing since the majority have already done their incubator.
Either those which have done it will reveive a premium one more,either the epic one will become premium and they will face tons of complains.

4 Likes

Why did you expect one? Lol.

Should I wait for Ludia to fix the epic or at least say it is going to be a normal epic or should I do The strike and hope it doesn’t turn into a premium incubator and then I lose thousands of DNA?

1 Like

I would wait till we hear what Ludia have to say

This makes me wonder why they decided to remove details from the calendar a while back, like number of battles in the strike towers. I honestly believe they removed it to reduce the chances of them making mistakes. Seems to have backfired.

4 Likes

there won’t be any premium.
Ludia just messed up once again

Nooooo, I did the strike, not thinking :frowning:

Doesn’t matter whether you did the strike or not, Ludia should still provide what they advertised regardless.

2 Likes