Ludia Forums

Wrong incubator for strike

Wasn’t that the campaign?

I absolutely dont trust them to do that. Just read my last reply lol

1 Like

I didn’t say anything about “trusting them” to do anything.

1 Like

Actually there could be a second time that happened, but I remember they had a premium strike on the map for like 10 minutes and only a few players managed to do that before they remove it

1 Like

Just a classic case of Ludias incompetence. But yes they should provide what they advertised

Sorry :sweat_smile: I just know that if I do the striks and it turns into a premium, the players who did it already will most likely not receive the premium rewards :disappointed_relieved:

They changed the schedule to remove Pachy and add Bary, there is no way they would keep the premium if it is not supposed to be a premium… Sometimes I think they do it on purpose

3 Likes

I already did it .
It is ludia
If there is pachy instead of bary:We must change it because it is not important but we have to act to change so the people notice our presence.
If this is an epic to premium incubator:mmmhm yeah we said it but because it is an important feature,we won’t fix it.
One thing:Remember last year with tenontorex?
This is exactly the same,welcome to JWA.

2 Likes

This… exactly.

If it was mistake then fix it then instead of getting our hopes up to slap us in the face.

Are you seriously saying that they are AWARE there is a premium there?

How long did it take for them to realise their mistake with the Darwez/Bary/Pachy? It is very likely that either they made a mistake putting the premium there and don’t know it is on the calendar, or the game designers and advertising still don’t sync up their work.

2 Likes

@moderators is this a mistake or legit

1 Like

I said that because there is still a part of me that believes they dont do it on purpose, i just dont want to lose all my faith lol

1 Like

Nope was replaced with a 5 step epic strike

Honestly not surprised it’s ludia of course they mess with us at the last second

2 Likes

We had a Carbo inc for friday, the spelling bee was tomorrow’s inc and today’s premium was replaced with a normal epic strike

1 Like

Is this going to be fixed? It won’t allow me to raise an in game ticket to get it looked into

1 Like

We hope that at least we get some news about it. Im not going to complete it without knowing if it is intended or not. Maybe @Ned or @moderators can pass this along and update us :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Oh yeah, the pterosaur strike

1 Like

I literally got a notification from the game today telling me their is a premium incubator.

So this was not just a simple typo. This is Ludia at its finest.

2 Likes

That’s for the one in the shop. Not the strike event.

2 Likes

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: The premium incubator isn’t in the map, instead it is a normal epic strike.

Area is was found in: everywhere around the city.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- open the game
Step 2 - look at the map
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every time

What type of device are you using: android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)