Ludia Forums

Wuerhosaurus Tournament 03/22/21-03/24/21

How high of creatures would be the best to complete the tournament without spending any d-bucks

Level 20 VIPs minimum and a lot of them. Earlier Level 10 VIPs also worked but looking at the current opponents ferocities I would say even that would be scanty.

1 Like

I met a near-fully evolved Wuerhosaurus in the Spinosaurus tournament when I was armed with L30 Theriz, L15 Ostaposaurus, L20 Stegoceratops. And it didn’t let me block and build up points, it just save 2 attacked 4 on its 2nd move and wiped the Theriz. No chance after that, my whole team got wiped out by one herbivore. Don’t even remember who else was on his team. Ouch.

1 Like

Ha ha ha mythical! I had never seen it!

8 Likes

Standard VIP tournament so far trending towards 950-975 range…

9 Likes

Me who knows mine is trending towards a 2500+ finish.

images - 2021-03-24T111922.013

7 Likes

Secure alright lol

4 Likes

Data

3 Likes

On vacation right now and heading back home tomorrow. Here’s data from earlier. I’m trying to do some battles right now before I go to bed because I don’t know how much time I’ll have tomorrow when pack up and leave.

5 Likes

Same here! Although I will be on vacation till next Tuesday. I am just so glad my Mobile Data is stable enough to load JWTG. Some part of me was astonished while the other was not surprised since my Mobile Data sustained JPB in 2019 as well when I was on vacation here, but seeing how needy JWTG is for stable connection and stuff. :woozy_face:

I think I secured my finish on the first two runs itself, and hopefully I can do the same during Dunkleosaurus Tournament. Anyway to keep it semi-On-Topic here is my score…

5 Likes

Uploading: Wuerhosaurus.jpg…

Set your goal well! :face_with_monocle:
He is waiting for you! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I didn’t want to say anything since you were on vacation :eyes:

4 Likes

Youd be surprised to know that data connections are more stable than wifi, or at least that’s the case with me anyways

3 Likes

Everywhere except at my home. :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:it isn’t fair, i need my vacation too

2 Likes

Some data

4 Likes

Still on track for the ~975 finish. Good luck everyone, I hope your packs are filled with what you hope for.

4 Likes

images - 2021-03-25T113006.044

Of course they will be. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Don’t get why you don’t get more rewards for being higher up in ranking for each tier

2 Likes