Wuerhosaurus VIP Tournament 2/27/2020 - 3/1/2020

Wuerhosaurus is confirmed as the prize in this weekend’s VIP tournament. While it’s VERY LIKELY a typo, the Facebook post currently says that we will be able to unlock Wuerhosaurus.

FB_IMG_1582759665781

3 Likes

Very sad as Wuerhosaurus is one of the few Dino’s that I do not have and I am not VIP… :pensive:

1 Like

My vip ended 2 weeks ago … I’m suffering already ;-;

1 Like

I’m considering signing up for a month of VIP… I suppose there could be worse things to spend money on! :rofl:

2 Likes

I can relate to that. Proceratosaurus is one of my most favourites I couldn’t have gotten it because I’m Not VIP… it bummed me out so much I just stopped playing…

My result of the first day. Rewards were terrible. I have not enough data to compare but is it possible that rewards in VIP tournaments are worse as in normal ones.

1 Like

I would almost agree.

I managed back to back aquatic packs:
First had three dna cards!

Second had three dino buck cards. I was more excited for the DNA…

3 Likes

Hey Andy_wan_kenobi, the text from the post should have been fixed now.

:sweat_smile: Apologies.

1 Like

so assuming that the pack rewards from finishing in dominator is correct in what the game is showing, thats a really really poor reward. 1 dino 3 cards which include food and coins…

1 Like

That is the standard reward for a 50k VIP package. I can not see why this is poor.

1 Like

dont think a tourney challenge should be considered the same as buying a pack but even if u do, still doesnt make it any less of a poor reward. Goes back to the not having 1 guarenteed bucks card in a tournament pack. edit also isnt a 50k VP dino either

Wuerhosaurus is not available in a 10k package, so you can only get it when it is offered in a 50k package or in a tournament.
I would call the effort in this tournament worth it.

1 Like

ah my bad then, i musta been mixing it up with something else in the 10k/20k packs

I had to look before I replied because I had a feeling, but wasn’t sure too.
And from time to time they changed it in the past. Pterodactylus was no part of the 10k pack for a very long time.

1 Like

Current:

And from earlier, I keep trying to see if there is a starting value for dominator.

And for @Tommi , who should be sleeping, I think this is the best ‘normal’ prize.

3 Likes

Is the VIP tourney harder than the normal one?

I seem to be facing much stronger opponents. Losing a lot of battles and currently at the bottom of dominator, really struggling to get in any wins.

This tournament seems average to me. Had a few stupid easy, and a couple toughies.

1 Like

A little context: we’ve had three 3 day, 4 hour VIP Jurassic tournaments. Rhomaleosaurus required 984 trophies. Stygimoloch required 1260 trophies. Giant Orthocone required 984 trophies

1 Like

Same, a few 3 of the same class (which never happened in the normal Tourney). Which I lost though, because I would have 3 mix or 2-1 of a certain class, but the opposite of the opponent’s class. What luck!

Thanks for the statistics @Andy_wan_kenobi !

At this rate, I might make it past 984 points but not 1260. I’m sitting at 282 points. Stuck at the bottom 90’s the whole tournament.

I should have 2 Lv30 Legendary dinos mid tournament to help out a bit, about the same ferocity as my Lv10 VIP dinos. Hope I can make it. Only the pack would make it worthwhile because I think the normal PvP gives me better rewards.

1 Like