Ludia Forums

Wuerhosaurus VIP Tournament- 8-10-19

The tournament is now live and is Jurassic

2 Likes

Is anyone having any difficulty leaving Hatchling League? For some reason, I’m still in hatchling league despite having 72 trophy points, currently.

2 Likes

Same for me, still in Hatchling with 92 points.

I’m under the impression it might be bugged, because it’s still listed as a aquatic tournament in game. Despite only being able to use Jurassic And line ups being on par with Dominator league match ups

Hey Ludia :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Overall the issues are;
-Listed as aquatic tournament, but has us use Jurassic creatures instead.
-Line ups in Hatchling League are on scale with line ups in Dominator League.
-It is impossible to go beyond Hatchling League.

Honestly, I just think they should remove the tournament this once and just give us the big prize pack for free.

3 Likes

First win. Got 40 trophies, but still in Hatchling

Google Photos

Honestly, I’m not even going to try anymore matches with these issues. We pay monthly for VIP bonuses, and for some reason, this feels more like an unfair match up with different bugs plaguing it.

1 Like

I’m at 112 and tops in Hatchling. Matchups are near ridiculous for initial league. Lost my first two battles, and won my last one on a bet (using 5 defense, which I rarely do).

4 Likes

Again a problem with the Wuerhosaurus tournament, this seems to be a nasty beast.
I’ve got 92 trophies and I’m still hatchling.
I’m not sure if there’s much sense in continuing this. There will be no one at Ludia to fix this on a weekend.
If not will, must, should there be a compensation?

3 Likes

I know I said give us the Wuerhosaurus pack for free to make up for this. But I think if Ludia did choose to give compensation, it would be with 2600 loyalty points. Like what they did with the Mastodon pack problem.
Kind of sad that they stopped tournaments during the Mastodon incident solely to prevent anymore issues… And then this happens…

2 Likes

Tommi, the double S-DNA rewards for each league level ascended too. I’m on the brink of a second spinatosuchus. Notice everyone else below are at 20, a bunch of Matrix clones.

1 Like

And there is no top prize in the spinning wheel since it is the hatchling wheel.
I am not saying that I ever won the top prize in previous tournaments but my horoscope told me this morning that I’m going to win 5 top prizes this weekend. Who is going to pay for this…

AND the timer for the tournament is not counting down. We are trapped in an endless nightmare.

2 Likes

Yup. Stuck in good ole Hatching league like all the rest…

1 Like

Just dropped by to complain about the ridiculous matchups I’m getting in my first two tries in this tournament and seeing the messages about the bugs. I was pretty angry when I found it was Jurassic as well after clearly showing the aquatic symbol, as I would have otherwise held off on doing the PvE events earlier in the day. What a complete mess. Bad enough they took a month to re-run this tournament, now we get this nonsense??? They sure are doing their best to let VIPs feel completely disregarded.

2 Likes

They are dominator level and I can’t get a matchup that isn’t 200-300% disadvantage to me. At leas5 I don’t have to do anything to remain in the same category as everyone else.

And I cancelled all my dates this evening to participate in this tournament.
Is there anyone who is still fighting?

2 Likes

Promoted to Predator.

So, are the rankings already set based on end-of-tournament?

I did one battle with some of my best VIP dinos, that earned me 32 trophies. In Hatchling! That puts me at the top of that league and not sure I see much reason to do anymore right now… I did want to at least get on the board in case they do end up having to give the reward to everyone that participates.

1 Like