Wuerhosaurus VIP Tournament - 8/10/2019 - 8/11/2019

I was going to ask if you go to ‘Rödinghausen’ today to support your team in ‘DFB Pokal’, but Asian timezone…would be quite a journey.

Yeah I did this a lot in the past, I’ve even been to ‘Sandhausen’ btw … at least you made it :wink: , but will be back in Germany in October after 7 years Singapore.

… so yeah back in the better time zone for Jurassic World. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, once again in ‘DFB Pokal’ we showed our opponent ‘wo der Frosch die Locken hat’. My God, it was so tight. I hope that is not an omen for the rest of this season.

1 Like

I do agree with you in that it is a solid projection.

I am second. 777.

I really hope that I’ll win!

fingers crossed…

Good luck everybody

2 Likes

So do I. I my league a victory with your number of trophies is not yet guaranteed. If you compare my league with yours, do you really think that we all see the same data?

1 Like

Last hour surge, will have to see if it drops back down again but to be safe folks should be aiming for 450-475 to secure Dominator…

2 Likes

My data

1 Like

930 is definitely a guaranteed win

1 Like

Right on brother.

I didn’t post last time but your predictions for the last tournament were spot on.

Thank you.

I think you are right. In your bracket a win is guaranteed, my bracket stopped moving and 2nd is still staying at 888.

Congrats to everyone that got it!!

3 Likes

I skated to the win off my runs yesterday, was sleeping in really late after a rough week so didn’t feel like playing any additional just to stay in first. Really nice pack overall, not a coin or food card to be seen in mine. 3K dino bucks especially nice!

2 Likes

I am not sure if it is different servers or what but folks can see slightly different totals in their brackets.

4 Likes

It also is often different for the same person on different devices - I often notice a big difference between my android phone and my iPad.

1 Like

Congratulations to all that were able to finish in Dominator.

Final tracking for the tournament:

As you can see it got a little crazy towards the end in my bracket for whatever reason, but put this one in the books. Got to love the 3900 VIP points you get from these packs.

3 Likes