X marks the dinosaur (Creature file #4)

New creature here we come. It’s time for the next creature. This creature only appears in Dinosaur Train and only appears in one episode, along with Nodosaurus, and Zigongosaurus. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the Xenotarsosaurus, a dinosaur that looks like carnotaurus.

Stat

Rarity: Epic

Health: 3780

Attack: 1080

Speed: 102

Armor: 0%

Critical: 5%

Move

Pinning Strike

Cleansing Impact

Extended Critical Strike

Nullifying counter

Possible hybrid

Kelosaurus

Stat

Rarity: Legendary

Health: 4000

Attack: 1530

Speed: 131

Armor: 0%

Critical: 5%

Moveset

Pinning Strike

Sidestep

Cleansing Strike

Extended Critical Strike

Nullifying Counter

Passive: Immune to Decelerating

Trivia
  • Xenotarsosaurus comes from Greek meaning “Strange Lizard”.

• Xenotarsosaurus was thought to come from the Campanian of the Cretaceous,‭ ‬but a later re-assessment of the Bajo Barreal Formation now means that Xenotarsosaurus actually lived during the Cenomanian/Turonian stages of the Cretaceous.

• Based upon fossil remains first discovered in‭ ‬1980,‭ ‬Xenotarsosaurus was named because‭ ‬of‭ ‬the complete fusion between the astragalus and calcaneum bones of the ankle,‭ ‬something that is quite unusual for a theropod dinosaur.‭

Can you guess the next creature?:
_erpy
_mber
_ggy
_ightmare Moon
_ctavia
_rixie
_igh Wind
_questria
_arity
_ggy
_nicorns
_ain 6

Note: All but the third and tenth comes from MLP. If you hate it or you don’t watch them, I’m 100% okay with that, and it’s your opinion.

5 Likes

I’m gonna go out in a limb and say Deinotherium. Totally didn’t accidentally get the answer from your main topic. Nope, didn’t do that!

1 Like

That is correct, and what do you mean?

Derpy, please! :heart_eyes:

It says Deinotherium is the next dinosaur on the main topic. lol

Annoy* yeah that

You’ve been watching a lot of MLP show, right?

I didn’t intend to find the answer. I was just struggling to put the letters together, so I went to refresh my memory on what the options were.

I’ve actually never seen a single episode :sweat_smile:

What does that mean?

I remembered there being a list of Dinosaurs that you were going to do this on. My memory is pretty bad, though, so I could’ve been wrong on that. Wouldn’t be the first time my mind made up a false memory. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I see now.

It’s also a mammal, not a dinosaur

1 Like

Is it really a dinosaur?

No, mate. It’s an elephant

I’m talking about the “Xenotarsosaurus”

Yes, dude, yes