Ludia Forums

Xtinct needs a few solid players... Please read!

Are you an experienced player? Have at least 3k trophies or Player level 13+? Tired of being the only person in your alliance contributing to Alliance Missions and DNA requests? Are you ultimately ready to hit Rank 5 every week and strategically work together with a FULLY ACTIVE alliance ? Please apply now to “Xtinct”. We need about 5 positions filled by today. Joining Discord chat is mandatory for this Alliance. This extremely helps with coordinating missions, making new alliance officers, news/updates, strike events, advice, etc… Its a great alliance to be part of if your active and up to a challenge. We offer rewards at times to top weekly/monthly players. If your a serious player and feel like this will fit your gameplay; Please feel free to contact me at ANYTIME or just apply to Xtinct. Only 5 spots available!!! If you don’t meet the requirements but play an extremely amount of hours per day please PM me and we will talk :grin:.

Hey Weezy, I read your post and i’d luv to join your alliance, I’m super active, level 16 and on 3149 trophies, I’ve sent a request, I’m not familiar with the discord chat thingy (lol) but will gladly join (you might have to tell me how) Hope to hear from you soon. Chickenhawk.

Glad to have you join :slight_smile: you’ve been accepted already! Welcome to the family