Yay! Finally got Epic Titanoboa!

21 Likes

congratulations.

1 Like

Thanks! (10 characters)

Found one this morning, on my doorstep. Wiggly little thing, was not able to create it.

1 Like

At least you were able to discover it and dart it. I don’t even have it discovered yet, and neither will I probably until patch notes 1.13 release. And even then, it will most likely too far away to dart for me.

5 Likes

I got mine from FIPing through my alliance.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting to discover it. Epic scent was useless, and going to college and back, plus going to the park and back many times has yielded nothing.

1 Like

On escape rampage? well looks like the last remaining sewer rats are about to go extinct again lol.

Gratz on the unlock by the way!

1 Like

Thanks!!!

Its pretty nice to have this week. Opponent hits and runs then gets Rampaged. The Decel Impact Animation is cool.

1 Like

Will definitely have to check it out when I use it on strike towers for now. That is until I can level it high enough to be on my team.

Congrats. Still waiting on mine.
Hopefully I get it in time for the tourney.

1 Like

i want to use mine in the tourney too, but my alliance needs come first. won’t be able to this time.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Now where’s mine? :snake:

2 Likes

I got mine through my alliance with a sanctuary. It was a pain to do, however I found out feeding and playing with it gives more DNA per click than Interaction

No one in my Alliance has seen one yet. :frowning:

Congratulations, SicilianBeast!

Thanks @Ned

1 Like

lucky bugger lol

1 Like

All I did was get it through my alliance. Lol I did not hunt for it because with my luck I will never see one

1 Like