Yay! I made all the new hybrids

Now to just drop some levels and fight with them.

congrats! but i have a question: Does pterquetz really require level 20 ptera and quetz to make? it says so on my screen

the legendary only needs 15/15

1 Like

Can you share some screens? curious about quetzorion

Yeah, I wanna see them all

Yeah, it was a glitch that I didn’t catch and leveled my quetz to 20. On the flip side, I made ardontismaxima while the 150 dna to create glitch was in place, so I call it even.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Wait, 1357 at level 22, that’s strong

2 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

It’s beautiful :heart_eyes:
It looks very strong as well

Yeah, no boosts (yet) either. I may hang out in the nearby state park for the next week or so to level it up. Most unfortunately I leveled my pteranodon to 25. Wouldn’t mind that DNA back right now.

1 Like

Which do you think is better, Ardentis or Quetzorian

Ardentis is quite underwhelming with those stats imo…i was esxpecting something more for sll stats to be true…

2 Likes

Honestly not sure yet. But ardentis actually kind of looks like a unique version of nodopadotitan… Not too impressed yet.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call the stats underwhelming. It has a ton of health, then kind of damage that you would expect, a decent crit chance and ok speed

2 Likes

Quetzorion seems really really strong, glad that dodge mechanic has been nerfed, it would have been a real nightmare

Probably boost can make it viable. But unboosted it remains slower than the chompers, with 20% crit when the third ingredient offers 30%, same for the no-armor. I can accept health and maybe damage, even if i expected something like 1100 at 26 while we are on about 1030. But i think it’s the immunity drawback

1 Like

Kind of a shame. :frowning:
I was really hoping that it would be good