Yay! I made all the new hybrids

What. I’m gonna use it when I get jt

1 Like

Damn I want to create it, but now I can’t.

1 Like

Screenshot_20190625-210407

1 Like

I decided to boost it too, so tier 5 on everything now I think?

For a unique it really is underwhelming. HP is not that high, no armor, too slow. It will do just a bit better than Ardonto sadly. A 5-10% hp buff and maybe that 10% armor will make it worth adding to the final team. Damage and speed are ok I guess, since it is immune and can slow anyway. Still, could have been 109 or 110 speed. I really liked it, so I wish it was better.

@Isaah_Wii @Tuophysis @Marco_A (edit so I could tag Marco as well :slight_smile: )

First off, I do agree she should’ve gotten both 10% armor and 30% crit from Brachi, it just makes sense and seems completely fair imho.

Now, onto a scenario where she performed very well.
Just before this screenshot (down below the text) I was already at 60-70% health when that lvl 30 boosted Thor showed up…

I hit with decel impact and they hit me with ds impact (luckily no crit), resulting in the next moves where I used Instant Invincibility and they went for instant charge, doing no damage and not stunning bc immunity :slight_smile:
I then went for my definite rampage which was a crit ( :smirk: ) for some 3k damage, leaving it with just over 1k…

Considering the huge gap in levels, id say its a pretty strong dino :wink:
I can only imagine how much of a beast she will be at higher levels :heart_eyes: (yes, I already boosted her to around tier 5)

5 Likes

You have a point. And agreed, I’d like to see it have the best out of the parents with the 30% crit and 10% armor. With time we’ll see if the hp is good, too much or not enough. I really like the kit though. On another note she is beautiful, I already love the design and colors :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Very upset about the Pachy hybrid. Rather just stick with normal Pachy. Instead of dump my dna into the ugliest creature of the game.

Pachy is a JP classic bro.

1 Like

@Isaah_Wii yeah, the extra armor and crit would be a delight forsure!

And me too :heart_eyes: she just looks beautiful and her moves are very useful!

2 Likes

@Sixty-Four Agreed, they really messed up Pachy with that hybrid… it’s just so ugly lol

1 Like

I like it wen thor does down!

1 Like

@Ant-02 :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Js …:joy::rofl::sunglasses:

carnotarkus? :see_no_evil:
dsungaia?
smiloweirdphalosaurus?

1 Like

2 Likes

And let’s face it … Maxima … awesome name

3 Likes

Yes. Such an awesome dino, my favorite out of the new ones without a doubt! :star_struck:

1 Like

nice! congrats. only one i need is Quetzorion. i think i’m about half way to creating it. i ran out of Quetz, but i only have like 3 hits of the Ptredon left.

1 Like

:+1: Expect speeches “I am Maxima … father to a slaughtered meta …”

1 Like

what do u find betters for arenas? any of them good for aviary?
im lack of coins, better wait to fuse some better first.
:face_with_hand_over_mouth: